Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Faces and feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Faces and feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a woman who works in the office where I work that doesn't have any teeth. She's not old, probably late 20's or early 30's. She wears dentures but even with her dentures in her mouth sinks in and she still looks like she doesn't have teeth. She has a good body and you can tell that before she lost her teeth her face wasn't bad either. Of course she has absolutely killer feet! I know a lot has been said about the fact that some ugly women have good feet. But would you let the lack of teeth stop you from enjoying those feet?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her you think her feet are beautiful and see what she says...she's probably DYING for a compliment if her face is as bad as you say. I wouldn't let it stop me from pursuing her lovely feet. But feet only, no sex, no relationship. Can you get a pic of her toes for us?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot feet and has no teeth? What's not to like?

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

Couldn't agree more.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah what's the issue, see what she says. Dying for a compliment and to get laid. Snap a few pics for us!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll do my best to snap a few pics. Today she was wearing closed shoes, I hope that isn't a trend.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer your question...absolutely YES.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, this is a subject I'd been considering posting a thread about.
The subject of beautiful woman, ugly feet has come up. But what about unattractive woman, beautiful feet?
And yes, I could get into them!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Agree!.. Feet are the main thing!! Only the "state of the brain" could possibly out due them.. Hope this helps.
Good post!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Agree!.. Feet are the main thing!! Only the "state of the brain" could possibly out due them.. Hope this helps.
Good post!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women feet and I can replace her teeth. I remember several years ago when I was married to my first wife. She had this girl friend who face look like the bottom of my car, but she have some killer beautiful feet. I told my then wife she can come over all the time

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess this is why I have some fascination for thicker women(not Shamu), and not skinny model type either. But some have the kind of feet that get me going. I fucking love pretty feet dammit and if she looks like shit in the face, so be it. I hope u have the time of your life with those toes and soles!.........sorry bout that rant, I'm in to deep with this 12 pack of Fortunes!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet if you complimented her feet, then she'd start to take good care of them and show them off way more. Poor, girl, do you know what happened to her? Did someone knock out her teeth or did she lose them to bad hygiene or drugs?
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated a country girl for a bit with bad teeth, but I still enjoyed putting my lips all over her soft feet.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

quote:
Originally posted by lexisfeetrule:
I bet if you complimented her feet, then she'd start to take good care of them and show them off way more. Poor, girl, do you know what happened to her? Did someone knock out her teeth or did she lose them to bad hygiene or drugs?

I'm pretty sure it was drugs. Meth specifically, she said she had a bad history and is trying to turn her life around.

--------------------
little5

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links