Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly constitutes "good feet"? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What exactly constitutes "good feet"?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that we all have different ideas about what makes certain feet sexy and others not so sexy. Can you list 5 things that make a pair of feet "good feet" in your opinion? Here's mine:
1. Toes that aren't too long or too short.
2. Deep nail beds with neatly trimmed, never long toenails.
3. Soft and slightly moist skin on the soles that wrinkle nicely when scrunched.
4. Shapely ankles. The ankle joint must be clearly defined. No broken veins on the ankle or the foot.
5. A fairly large, not too huge, heel. It must be meaty, never boney.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My list is as follows...
1. Nicely proportioned toes that are not long or stubby.
2. A nice sized arch that looks sexy bare and in heels and curves when showing off soles.
3. Smooth sexy soles that are not dry or cracked and not too skinny.
4. Feet that are not too large (again this is just my opinion, I have seen some sexy size 10-11 feet)
5. Toe nails that are healthy and neatly painted or not yellow when they are natural.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
My list is as follows...
1. Nicely proportioned toes that are not long or stubby.
2. A nice sized arch that looks sexy bare and in heels and curves when showing off soles.
3. Smooth sexy soles that are not dry or cracked and not too skinny.
4. Feet that are not too large (again this is just my opinion, I have seen some sexy size 10-11 feet)
5. Toe nails that are healthy and neatly painted or not yellow when they are natural.

Agreed!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Stairstep toes
2. Painted toes
3. High arch
4. Proportioned heel (not crooked or lopsided)
5. Soft skin
6. Beautiful toe nails
7. Large, well kept toe nail beds
8. Foot jewelry
9. Soft soles
10. Size 8.5 or under

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose there are as many answers to that question as there are people who are asked.

Reviewing my own history, there are some small commonalities among old girlfriends but there is much more variety.

I seem to prefer longer, slender feet with longer than average toes with a certain kind of shapeliness and high arches. Smooth soles are a plus, too. Still, a lot of exceptions in retrospect.

I've been trying to think of a single example that might serve as representative of my tastes but came down to two: Mariska Hargitay or Faye Reagan (Valentine). These, though might be a little too "perfect".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Here my opinion.

1)Close to the texture of a babies foot
2)At least a minimum of arch.
3)Nice proportioned feet and toes
4)At least a size 9
5)Not boney.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Soft soles and heels.
2. Toes that are nicely proportioned to eachother, and to the general size of her foot, IE not too short for bigger feet or too long for smaller feet.
3. High, curvy arches.
4. I generally prefer size 8 or smaller, but there are definitely some nice bigger feet too so I'm not picky too picky there.
5. Able to smell after a day in shoes [Smile]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me.

Soft soles, preferably wrinkly soles. I just like how wrinkly soles look.

Well kept, pedicured toenails, preferably with red polish of some kind.

My favorite shoe size for a woman is US 5 to US 10.

I like soles that are sensitive and ticklish, because I also have a fetish for ticklish female feet, as well as feet. Ticklish, but not so ticklish where they cant be touched or handled.

Such is my list.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Toes that aren't too long. They don't have to exactly tapered, but the shorter the second to the big toe the better.
2. Short nails that are polished.
3. Definitely soft soles that are white and clean. No yellow coloration. Pink spots are sexy though.
4. A defined ankle joint.
5. A bony heel is sexy but in between bony and fat for me. No callouses either.

Of course this preference can be broken if she's in flats and removes her foot.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
Friends,

I can't put my finger on it with words, but I know when I see "good feet".

IMHO, this beautiful model has what I consider to be not just good, but perfect feet!

http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/Zoe2014122706Dec/

Yep, as I said, we all have different ideas about what constitutes good feet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:

My favorite shoe size for a woman is US 5 to US 10.

Well, that pretty much covers the entire female population. Might be easier to say that size doesn't matter.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

In my opinion, Becky has near perfect feet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnyXe281e8

--------------------
little5

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ideal would be:

1. Roughly a size 7

2. Slender and petite feet. Big difference between a wide 7 and a narrow 7. I'll take the narrow.

3. Well kept nails (trimmed and polished).

4. Tapered/proportionate toes.

5. Slender and well defined calf and ankle that leads to the foot. I don't care how nice the feet are, if I see cankles I'm out.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet or ideal feet? All depends on the eye of the beholder. The list can get crazy.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Perfect feet or ideal feet? All depends on the eye of the beholder. The list can get crazy.

The OP didn't ask for a description of THE ideal feet, but rather YOUR opinion of ideal feet.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links