Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » repented from submission and blasphem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: repented from submission and blasphem
nad007
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in 7 years ago i participated in 3 BDSM clip shootings with the lady who call herself Go..ess jessica 20779. Now i realised that i was wrong i regret deeply regret that i participated in that shooting because it contain too much blasphem the dominant lady call her self godess that is blasphem. this women is a human being she can not do no think she is under the mercy of God she can not change no think.
we should not submit or worship no body or nothing exept God the single the powerfull.
femdom is contrary to the first principle of bellieving in God and that is the thing that God hate the most and dont forgive. God has sent many prophets to guide peoples to pray to one single God and worship the one God who created the earth and the skies who created people and gave them graces.
the person who claim another god with God shall doubled to him torment the Day of Resurrection and he will abide there in disgrace and torment in hell.
God has prepared hell for the unbeliever be aware. thank to God im no more into this this life style because i wan't get God anger, its possible to change.
there is one single God the single the powerfull who deserve to be worshiped.
i dissociate my self from her and from BDSM Blasphem
and i ask all people to deleate the video from their computer and not to share them

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, relax

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there's a comet coming and you should mix up a nice glass of Kool Aid and cyanide.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh... What?

Seems like this guy is trolling, looking at his other posts.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always interesting that everyone is so upset about Muslims when Christians are the real problem

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how does an unregistered guest post?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

Was wondering the same thing...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, he's been ordained by God to troll!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did I just read? lol And how is he posting without an account?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18346 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent BHE a letter to block this account Wednesday afternoon. I'll see what's up. It might just show up that way now that he's been blocked, but I'll double check to see why this thread still shows up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

Was wondering the same thing...
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
What did I just read? lol And how is he posting without an account?

He did have an account before.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rapture is upon us, and its name is nad007
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gads that guy is at it again?

He isn't too devoted to his god...he just copied and pasted in all his posts...he should have mixed it up to show he really cared!

I am just jealous that I wasn't able to have sessions with goddess Jessica!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links