Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Month's Wu's Feet Links Column

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Month's Wu's Feet Links Column
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to try to come up with something in the next few days for the monthly column/blog piece, but I might have to skip this month due to my busy schedule. My full time job also gives me outside work that I don't do while at the workplace and it's been bogging me down the last few weeks. I'm going to see what I can do, but it'll probably end up being more of a personal look at something from my perspective as I know interviewing people isn't going to happen over the next few days.

Thanks for understanding,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the new topic, I also would love to interact again if you are looking to interview for a topic like a few months back.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links