Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So, I was told to retire... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So, I was told to retire...
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an email today stating that i should retire because i haven't updated in months and that my photos are "tired". Is that the case ladies and gents? Have my photos and models bored you over the years? Let me know so I know what my next course of action is.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell no keep it going. Show the MFer what's what.

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest, MFs always talk until you put them in a situation to where they have to do it. Talk is cheap, BS runs the marathon and most will BS. So keep doing what you do. Don't allow one opinion ruin your day. If that opinion isn't paying the bills, sleeping with you everynight, attributing to your everyday life in terms of helping you grow then keep it moving.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
I got an email today stating that i should retire because i haven't updated in months and that my photos are "tired". Is that the case ladies and gents? Have my photos and models bored you over the years? Let me know so I know what my next course of action is.

Keep doing what you're doing and maybe change things up a bit with style or camera to keep it fresh like I do so it doesn't get stale. Also remember, there will always be haters who will never get to do the amazing things we've done in this business who will fail miserably at tearing you down but you can't let them.
My site has taken many a bow and arrows across the bow but they forgot it was an aircraft carrier they were aiming those arrows at and wood doesn't penetrate Iron. You should publicly post the e-mail to show the world how ridiculous this person is asking you this. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What fucking clod told you that? I know I've missed seeing new pics of Marilyn Reese.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been said already but...keep doing your thing.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

Not everyone is going to like your site, which is fine. No need to do anything drastic when someone doesn't find your site/content appealing. Although I'm not sure why the individual felt the need to take the time to message you and tell you this. If anything, I'd be more inclined to say this person probably does admire your site and is exasperated that you haven't updated in awhile.

If you enjoy what you do and have fun doing it, and the models you shoot have fun as well, then you don't need anyone else's approval to continue doing it. Let the content speak for itself.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, no. Tell that dickhole to look elsewhere if he/she doesn't like what you are promoting.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
funnyvibz
Board Regular
Member # 32730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for funnyvibz   Email funnyvibz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your models have ALWAYS been especially appealing to me, this has been my "go-to" site over the years, would be a damn shame to let one person's opinion (or several people for that matter) ruin your desire to share your awesome work. I hope you decide to continue updating soon, looking forward to it!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely not. You have provided some of the highest-quality content in this scene for a number of years. The poses, angles, models, and themes have never been anything short of amazing. Some of your models have been long-time contributors for years, putting themselves out there for far longer than most others would even consider doing. Both you and the girls are wonderful for keeping it up as long as you have.

It's not your responsibility to cater to every single person's tastes. There's going to be haters in every crowd, but why some choose to spew hate is beyond me. As long as you have fans who enjoy your work, and a passion for what you do, one person's opinion shouldn't be the thing that destroys you.

Please keep doing what you're doing. Don't give up because of this shitlord.

[ July 24, 2015, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Lordsoysauce ]

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't take that too seriously, my friend, everyone has their own opinion, one opinion speaks for one person, plain and simple.

If people don't like what you have to offer, the can simply choose not to visit your site, but keep doing what you do in spite of the naysayers, of which there's no shortage in the Internet.

I've been telling myself to retire lately, but that has nothing to do with what people think of my work.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These three words often apply to life, like with this case: "people are stupid."

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
These three words often apply to life, like with this case: "people are stupid."

Patrick

I'd have to agree with my man Patrick, you've been posting almost as long as I've been lurking around Wu's. And body complaining, can eat a dick brother. Where's the support for our longtime brothers to keep up the good work. Don't sweat those winers.
Much, much, much love from a real old timer
Yogi [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.s. You could not post in years and get a pass from me all because of the beautiful Ms. Reese

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EbonyDiva Soles
Board Regular
Member # 48879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EbonyDiva Soles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's one person saying it don't worry too much about it. If it's multiple people saying it you may want to look at making some adjustments to your site/content are whatever the issue may be. As far as giving up - Please don't entertain it (over an email) ! I'm not familiar with your work but if you have people that support your work by all means keep it up.

--------------------
Visit
www.ebonydivasoles.com
www.clips4sale.com/46267
www.clips4sale.com/44566

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links