Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lovers of Big Female Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lovers of Big Female Feet
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveLexisFeet:
I love all sizes, so not sure if that counts. But I think Britney's Sweetstink got me to enjoy big beautiful female feet.

she had size 8, not that big
Actually I heard from her website she is a 8.5 to size 9. Not that big. I HATE her though because she is a scam artist and will take your money but give you shit in return or not give you anything at all. Please don't support her ever. She used to be honest when she first started out but then turned shady and dishonest later on.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supposedly she got into a significant car accident and she stopped appearing...dont know if that was true or perhaps she left the guy or maybe had a kid or was conscious of others in her life finding out.

I havent seen her sight since the disapperance years ago...I know they had other models but none I found as interesting as Brittney

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both big feet and smell feet with big feet having a slight edge. More feet to love and smell and kiss. [Kiss]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links