Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hate feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hate feet
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I told a hot coworker, that showed up in flips to get her check that she has cute toes. Her reply was, "ewwww, I hate feet"! I had no comeback! Anyone else been there and done that?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her " You can hate feet all you want, but YOUR feet are pretty and I can tell that you take care of them"

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My last girlfriend said the same thing, but she still let me do stuff with them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this response dozens of times over the years. It's like they heard that sentence from someone else and adopted for themselves. It's a blanket statement that is childish and immature. It's like saying "I hate elbows."

I bet if you were fucking this girl good and had her on the brink of an orgasm (with her toes in your mouth), she'd never utter that stupid saying again.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though many of my friends partners tolerate my love of feet, they just don't get it. They will allow me to take photos most of the time (as they don't find it intimidating) but most of them are just astounded I find feet attractive. My wife's friend Chantelle is about the only one who gets it and is always walking around our house barefoot and sits with my on our couch with her bare feet up and inches away me. She admitted to me she does it to stir me up.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
Tell her " You can hate feet all you want, but YOUR feet are pretty and I can tell that you take care of them"

Girls operate on autopilot. They learn certain mentalities, actions, and phrases from each other at early ages. Emotions rule their actions, not logic. After a while, you start to notice pattered behaviors from them. That is the reason what works on one, works on the majority of them.

Don't get butt hurt by that same phrase that has been uttered so many times by so many girls. Don't get logical, get emotional. By giving a well-placed compliment, you can disarm a girl's aversion to feet, even her own.

"Hey...you may hate feet, but today, you showed yours off, and they are pretty. You have cute toes too, so I can tell you take care of them."

Don't stare or look at them when you tell her this. Instead, look directly at her and smile when you do. She may even want to hear more. Make her chase you for more validation by asking what size they are, say she should show them more, and then walk away.

You could also change the subject to keep her comfortable with talking with you while you get more glimpses of her feet. Joke with her by asking what new pair of shoes is she going to blow her paycheck on when she cashes it.

Stay away from trying to convert her to liking feet or trying to explain why you like feet, and you will be ok. The idea is to let her know you like hers. That is all that matters.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at is a barometer of sensuousness and openness. A woman that says that is neither, and I cross them off the list!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
So I told a hot coworker, that showed up in flips to get her check that she has cute toes. Her reply was, "ewwww, I hate feet"! I had no comeback! Anyone else been there and done that?

"Most people say, "Thank you" when given a compliment. That's usually the polite thing to do."
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not quite the same but this reminds, back in high school a girl was putting lotion on her feet in math class I believe and our math teacher (this guy was awesome really cool) jokingly said: "Could you rub lotion on my feet too?" Her response "eww feet are gross." If my memory isn't betraying me I think I recall her adding: "I don't even like touching my own feet."
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experience the whole disdain of feet from females comes not only with their negativity of feet in general, but also their own.

Probably the most interesting time it's been said is when a tapered toed girl told a pigeon toed girl that she has ugly feet. The tapered toe girl remarked that her feet were cute bc of the toes. The pigeon toed girl said, "I hate feet anyway, they're gross".

My best experience with this was during sex when I came out to a woman about the fetish. She said that she hates feet and doesn't like hers. I told her, "well I don't" and eased my way into her feet with my lips. She ended up having a really intense orgasm after I sucked her toes and admitted that I hit her spot after it.

Overall, it's not hard to understand why people get repulsed by feet. I hate men's feet and don't want to even see them.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't look too much into it anyway.

It's not only exclusive to feet. Many people in today's society are myopic, hypocritical and simply can't fathom why anyone else wouldn't share the same opinions, perspectives and viewpoints as they do in general. Whatever they like, they presume and expect that everyone else is supposed to like the same thing. Whatever they dislike, they expect and presume that everyone else is supposed to dislike it as well.

When it comes down to it, it's just feet. There's really no need to make a big deal about it on either side.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she thinks her feet are gross, then why is she wearing flip flops!!!!
By the way, my girlfriend has told me that she now has more respect for her feet, since we've been together.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably said that because to her it was a creepy comment or maybe she wasn't attracted to you and she thought you were coming on to her. Some women like feet, some don't. I have noticed women that claim to hate feet, love to show off their new pedicures, or toe rings. It really doesn't matter what they think. What matters is that you express yourself, within reason, and are unapologetic about it. Why be sorry for something that is such a deep part of our identities?

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
If she thinks her feet are gross, then why is she wearing flip flops!!!!

Bulls-eye! There is just so much wanton ignorance and contradiction in this world. I have one word for women like this: Next!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, Jedi...and a bit off-topic here, many women talk of loving foot rubs or massages, but balk when they learn the guy giving it is aroused by it or a foot guy. I've been through that before...I've learned to sometimes just keep my mouth shut. But not all the time, of course. My expression toward women with beautiful feet has paid off nicely.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links