Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lesbian with the foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lesbian with the foot fetish
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been hanging with a gay female friend of mine for about awhile now. Somehow after awhile, foot fetishes came up, to which she admitted first to liking to suck toes. I told her, I enjoyed female feet too, and I took her to the last foot party I attended. Instead of going there to suck on other womens toes, she hits on the men there to get her toes sucked, and started talking with me afterwards about playing with her feet. Whats odd is that she is very gay, a little feminine, but mostly tom-boyish and always keeps a girlfriend around. She's very attractive btw, with pretty feet, smooth soles and nice toes.

Anyway, whats odd is that she wants to start an instagram page and record a few foot sessions to put online so that next time she goes to the foot-party, she will have a following and hopefully get a few paying customers.

I'm a bit confused by all this. She talks about all the girls she can get at lesbian parties, has introduced me to her girlfriend, yet still paints her own nails and has openly said she would love to give me a footjob and record some sessions.

I'm not sure if this is coming from a place of friendship, an interest in foot fetish sparked by the previous party or if she's hoping to get a paying customer. We've laughed and joked about it, but have yet to initiate any foot-play or record anything. I'm approaching with caution.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you worried that she'll want a relationship or money? You can always say no [Big Grin] when an attractive woman says she wants you, unless there's a legal or ethical contraindication the answer is an emphatic "yes ma'am!"
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, cannot see a problem here; I don't think that I would concern myself too much with motivations.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds more bi, than lesbian, to me.
Have fun with her, and her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great setup to me. I wish I had a friend like that. I've had this fantasy of meeting a lesbian couple, one of which likes to have her feet played with but her lover doesn't like feet, and worshiping both their feet while they have sex. I know it's impossible, but that's why it's a fantasy!

[ March 18, 2016, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so we hooked up, and did a small photoshoot. She got a pedi today so more pics to come. Enjoy

https://www.instagram.com/suckulentoes/

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's obviously trying to generate cash.

Don't see why that would matter though.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links