Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question about Toe nails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about Toe nails
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have looked and have not been able to find such a topic.

Who here likes long toe nails? The kind that go beyond the skin or top of the toe.
Who here likes short toe nails? The kind that stop at or before the top of the toe.

Just wondering, because I see some beautiful feet of all different shapes, sizes, colors etc.. But then they have really long toe nails, not my thing but I was just wondering what your thoughts were.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by showcased:
I prefer "full" toenails. Not too long and not too short. They have to be well kept, shaped and filed. More square than rounded at the end is preferred. Overly long nails are a bit of a turn off and so are short nails where the skin protrudes a lot from the nail.

My worst is when girls pick at or tear their nails...

Totally agree with you here. Ideal length for me is this...
[IMG]http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/47128/5d968f471278429.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here though I would gladly prefer long over short. Short is not feminine to me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toenails are a turnoff. Short or as Cain demonstrated for me.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Cain, your wifes toes are lovely, but I like them just a bit longer, but not too much. If a woman had pretty feet, I not gonna turn them down. Oh I also like either no polish or clear.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em' long although it's not necessary. Stops at the top of the toe or a little beyond for me [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
quote:
Originally posted by showcased:
I prefer "full" toenails. Not too long and not too short. They have to be well kept, shaped and filed. More square than rounded at the end is preferred. Overly long nails are a bit of a turn off and so are short nails where the skin protrudes a lot from the nail.

My worst is when girls pick at or tear their nails...

Totally agree with you here. Ideal length for me is this...
[IMG]http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/47128/5d968f471278429.jpg[/IMG]

Agreed, this length is ideal [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow finally something we all seem to agree on. Full nail beds are the best.

I once saw a Latina on the bus with full toe nail beds and I was floored. This was like 4 years ago, I have seen a ton of feet since then and she still stands out.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer no nail polish majority of the time and also prefer full toe nail beds

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman299
Board Regular
Member # 43680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman299   Email footman299   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer long toenails (well over the tips)
Posts: 28 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
longer for me... short toenails are a deal breaker. click on avatar to see some posts of my wifes toenails.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerodrew, nice to hear from you again. How's the missus? Hope all is well for you all.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dino371
Board Regular
Member # 47941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dino371   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like unpolished toenails and long but not too long.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shorter to medium for me, always french tips or paint.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links