Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Giantess / Macrophilia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giantess / Macrophilia
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of it? I myself am a pretty big (no pun intended) fan, especially since I feel it complements the foot fetish very well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not my thing at all. But, hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, as they say.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my cuppa tea HOWEVER... I remember watching the movie Avatar on IMAX years ago and found the female character who was 8-10ft tall strangely attractive [Big Grin] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's something I think about now and then, but usually with my own imagination; a lot of the photoshops out there end up being more silly than arousing. Lol

I know people who are super into it though.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some really good giantess stories out there if you look hard enough to find them.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixed bag for me...I like the idea of a large woman standing tall and putting her foot down, giving a good pov, but the crushing and eating aspect of it is not appealing to me in any way. The giant women stomping on cities just seems goofy.
Canadian Giantess has some good pov clips, but I usually end up watching them with the sound off.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I enjoy the videos with the POV shots from the ground of the "Giantess" lowering her foot down on the camera because I imagine it is my face she is stepping on [Tongue] ... but yeah I kinda have a thing for girls crushing things too with their feet if it doesn't get too extreme.
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to massage a pair of feet that are 15 inches!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it a lot. It's not something I always go for every time, but it is a very nice way to enhance the fetish. It also combines well with my other kinks.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down with the giantess theme. Have thought of this since I was very young. Definitely tied to my foot fetish as well.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links