Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Family feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Family feet
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me be a little clear on this subject before I get strange looks from some of you.

I'm talking about my mother in-laws feet, she is in her late 50's, almost 6 feet tall, D cup breasts, thin feet, great looking toes (seldom polished), sexy soles and it drives me crazy.
Also, my wife's cousin has these ridiculously cute feet and perfect toes. Again, this too drives me crazy.

So does anyone else have a person or persons in their family that drives them this crazy?

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I massaged a couple of my aunt's feet, growing up.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sis-in-law has got nice toes, mum-in-law has nice soles

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two aunts who are now.. old.. but..

Years ago, when they were in their 30s, and 40s, and I was,, 12 or 13, I smelled and tickled their feet, both when they were sleeping, and awake.

I didnt really know that feet were a major turn on for me yet, even though I had started smelling female babysitters feet at the age of.. 5.. Most of the babysitters thought I was a silly kid.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My late sister in law Cheryl had gorgeous size 8 feet and loooooong toes which I always thought were stinky.The night of my wedding reception was when my thoughts were confirmed She was wearing slippers, I commented.."Slippers eh?"...to which she replied without a blink of an eye.."Yeah, otherwise my feet would just be rancid" YES! I KNEW IT!!!...RIP Cheryl
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBill
Board Regular
Member # 49711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBill   Email CBill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I avoid looking at family members feet because if they do have cute feet I don't want to get myself into an awkward situation if you know what I mean.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant help it looking but definitely do it as low key as possible. I would never act on it, but just wondering who else out there has this going on.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most definately...just not immediate family. It feels wierd.
Sis in law has a devine set and smells great too

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A former friend of mine told me that his mother had extremely ticklish feet.

The mother wasn't that nice of a person.. or even particularly pretty, but, I used to fantasize about her getting it from a forcible toe sucking/foot tickling domination bandit , who would drive her nuts, and force her to submit.

I dont know if this counts as "family feet". More like "Friend's family feet. "

I have/.had three close friends who have hot sisters

I've seen two of the sisters barefoot, but it was a long time ago. I confess to having wild fantasies about both sisters

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mitch, Did you ever get to see your friend's mother's ticklish bare feet? Were they pretty? Nice arches?
When I was a teen, the kid next door told me he tickled his Mom's feet once. She had very pretty feet. I used to gaze at her bare feet under the kitchen table while 4 of us would play cards. I had some fantasies involving her shapely feet.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will admit, when I was a young teen (12 or 13), I was very socially awkward and didn't really understand the importance of respecting people's boundaries. So, when I discovered that I was attracted to girl's feet, I did smell and worship my cousin's feet while she was asleep a few times. While I wouldn't do it again, because imo it's a little scummy to take advantage of a sleeping woman like that, she definitely still has hot feet. Nothing at all wrong with finding the feet of your family members attractive, just remember to limit yourself to just looking unless you get the okay to do more. Don't be like 13-year-old me [Smile]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Bonze, I just saw your post now, so let me answer your question.

I'm not friends with that guy anymore, but its funny, I knew him for 20 plus years, and never saw his mother's feet, as she always wore socks/slippers/shoes when I was around her. I saw this guy's older sister's feet, but never his mother's unfortunately.

nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MitchC,
Why aren't you friends with that guy anymore?

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links