Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pantyhose or stockings gone forever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pantyhose or stockings gone forever
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was curious to find out in this forum if many people here, women included think that the era of women in pantyhose or stockings are dead. I know many women who now go bare until it gets cold and then they wear tights no pantyhose at all, some women even wear socks.

Please post if you feel nylons are a thing of the past.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't speak too soon and let's hope this doesn't takes over here http://www.boredpanda.com/toe-nail-art-polish-stockings-japan/

I think stockings are sexy in the bedroom, and have seen sex workers that wear them, but they have to be rolled of slowly. I hope the pantyhose never come back not only bc I love seeing all the bare legs and feet, but if robbers start wearing them again then they'll probably be labeled as foot fetishists.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, thats crazy
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pantyhose and stockings will make a comeback just like everything in the clothing world does. I just hope it come 'round again before I die.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like them bare... It was and is sexy... Just prefer less covered.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare always looks best, but there is something about pantyhose. When is just thin enough to see the details. Not into the sheer though, hides to much
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was never a fan of either. Especially stockings.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pantyhose. I've had an old g/f that love that fact that I had a foot fetish, and others. She would wear them several days, with socks under and over. Then she would send me an IM on AOL, lol, telling me what she was doing. Then later that night she would show them to me. I'd spen most of the night worshiping them size 5 peds. She would then put them ofer my face, with a pair of socks stuffed in my mouth, and the crotch pannel over my nose and tie them around my head, and we would have wild sex, and I would have blow my load in a matter of minutes.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will eventually come back as styles often come and go. So I wouldn't worry too much about it, even styles that should never come back usually do. Thigh highs are always nice as well [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea! Noooooo way, that'll never do!

Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
even styles that should never come back usually do.

Ugh, yeah. Remember the "whale tails" and the frayed-at-the-cuffs scraggly-ass flared jeans from the early 2000s? I'd love to never see those again.

Back then, it seems to me that girls were so much more willing to have their feet photographed than these days. Maybe there's a correlation (not necessarily causation) between bad fashion and willingness to model. Probably other factors more so.

That was off-topic, sorry.

[ June 18, 2016, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend told me that woman don't wear stockings these days like they used to, and I agree with her.
I also like stockings on feet, especially black stockings.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's still a fairly common thing in business environments. Maybe try going for the girls with office jobs.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a while since I've been on here!

The UK has been blessed with a new fashion of opaque tights/nylons and trainers. Its the beauty of nylon and sweaty smelly trainers. VERY SWEATY FEET all round. It is such a good look and it always makes my mind wonder. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
It's still a fairly common thing in business environments.

Hardly. My office is in a large business complex and I rarely see women in stockings anymore. They used to be prevalent in the late 90's when I first joined the workforce out of college. "Business casual" is now considered to be appropriate office attire.

It's a bummer for me. I'm one of the few that adores seeing a woman with shapely legs in stockings.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links