Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women who Weren't Into your Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women who Weren't Into your Fetish
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Think about it this way, expecting a woman who isn't into foot fetishism to start liking the fetish is like asking one of us to just stop liking feet and start liking something else. I don't believe we change our programming that easily, if at all, so the ones that end up liking it were women who liked it all along they just didn't know it or had yet to be exposed to it..

I appreciate your post, but I don't agree with it.

Your goal should be to attract a girl. Once you accomplish that, and she is into you, she will do whatever she can to make you happy. Girls are programmed differently than guys. If they are attracted to you, they get pleasure from pleasing you, regardless of whether or not they were comfortable with foot fetishes before meeting you. Gain attraction first.

Maybe your comfortable with diving into their feet immediately, but I'm not. Then again, my interest in sexual contact with a girl goes way beyond just her feet. It's only one of things I appreciate about a girl.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
longhitter, your post makes perfect sense but doesn't really invalidate my point. Sure, a woman who is into you will receive pleasure from getting you off, but that doesn't mean that she's now into foot fetishism. It just means that she is willing to do what it takes to please you, so my post still stands as-is.

Most of the women that I've been with were happy to oblige, but merely giving me a footjob or letting me suck their toes doesn't qualify them as having a true foot fetish in my book.

My post was referring to women who were into the fetish or got "turned out" so to speak by messing around with their feet. I've only been with one or two women who were actually into foot fetishism before meeting me, but those are just my personal experiences, not the law of the land.

Also, when I said I just go for the feet I didn't mean right after meeting her I'm ripping her shoes off. I mean rather than building it up for months and eventually having "the talk" I just treat feet like a titty guy treats tits. I don't bias the act by making it a big deal and then wondering why she reacted as if it was a big deal when I helped to make it one, if that makes any sense at all.

I go for the feet when the time is appropriate and I like a nice ass, lips, voice, personality etc. but I feel like this is starting to get off track now.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I've had pretty good luck with my foot fetish. I wonder if the approach for some guys derails the relationship. I mean, we all have our quirks and they usually come up later in the dating process or during sex. But I wonder if some guys usually come on to strong and the girl gets the impression that's you want is her feet. Just wondering

Your take is totally accurate. You should post more.

If a guys success rate is below 90%, then you're doing something wrong.

below 90%? smh
No argument here. If your approach is just right, no reason you shouldn't be batting 1.000.
just the implication that if you can't convince at least 90% of the women in your life, who aren't family, to suck your dick that somehow you aren't a real man just rubs me the wrong way.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
longhitter04 and houseshooz, you guys are both kind of correct.

A girl does typically want to please her guy so she will go above and beyond doing things she would normally not do on her own. However, unless she actually falls in love with or gets "into" what you like and can find pleasure out of it, I believe if she found another guy, she would completely abandon it unless the other dude wanted the same thing. Girls are adaptable. They will do what it takes sometimes to be with the guy they want.

On the other hand, some girls "can" get into what it is you like and find a way to make it pleasurable for them as well. That's awesome if you find that because they I believe are the ones that really go above and beyond and will surprise you when they come up with things to try based on what you like. The other ones, they'll do "just" enough to keep you around.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I've had pretty good luck with my foot fetish. I wonder if the approach for some guys derails the relationship. I mean, we all have our quirks and they usually come up later in the dating process or during sex. But I wonder if some guys usually come on to strong and the girl gets the impression that's you want is her feet. Just wondering

Your take is totally accurate. You should post more.

If a guys success rate is below 90%, then you're doing something wrong.

below 90%? smh
No argument here. If your approach is just right, no reason you shouldn't be batting 1.000.
just the implication that if you can't convince at least 90% of the women in your life, who aren't family, to suck your dick that somehow you aren't a real man just rubs me the wrong way.
I did not say or imply that not being able to indulge your fantasy with a girl makes you a lesser man, did I?

My point is that every man can be successful if he approaches things the right way. Armed with the proper tools and "game", every guy can increase his chances of success.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been very fortunate in my fetish adventures and have found women accepting of it and very intrigued by it. I don't know why I have been so lucky, I would like to think that it is my approach.

Recently, in a communication with an ex-GF of more than a decade, she remarked that, since she became aware of foot-fetishism, she (paraphrasing) "catches guys glancing at my feet the way I would see them looking at the big boobs of my girlfriends". {She had lovely but smaller tits and killer-sexy size 9 feet}

But I digress...

It is my future as a foot fetishist that concerns and, perhaps, alarms me. I've recently had a landmark birthday and, for some, I might be regarded as getting old. There is a definite transformation away from youth in my external appearance.

What has always been seen as an amusing, charming, quirky, and even endearing passion for women's feet...

Is this now going to transform me into an exceptionally creepy old man?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT: Being creepy is a choice. Stay conscious of who you want--and don't want--to be. I'm probably older than you, but part of my acceptance of middle-age is to concentrate on the "refined gentleman" concept and cultivate that.

Maybe that's all blather and rationalization, but it helps me cope with the inevitable march of time.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Being creepy is a choice. Stay conscious of who you want--and don't want--to be.

These two sentences are perfectly written. Some guys should read them over and over again.

I like your post. You should post more.

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
TT: Being creepy is a choice. Stay conscious of who you want--and don't want--to be. I'm probably older than you, but part of my acceptance of middle-age is to concentrate on the "refined gentleman" concept and cultivate that.

Maybe that's all blather and rationalization, but it helps me cope with the inevitable march of time.

Thanks for the thought.

I've always maintained a certain sense of decorum to my approach to women (and their feet) and believe (hope) that I've always been gentlemanly; preferring to miss opportunities than to bumble into an uncomfortable situation.

You are right that "creepy" is a choice.

I suppose that I should rephrase the question where the choice is less in my hands: Is the perception of my foot-fancy going to transform to take on a creepier cast?

Thank heaven for the web and Wu's.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I suppose that I should rephrase the question where the choice is less in my hands: Is the perception of my foot-fancy going to transform to take on a creepier cast?

You can't control other people. Some will have positive and negative reactions. You're out in front of things though it seems to me. I would say self-monitor for decorum, but don't overthink this.

Did I understand correctly what you're asking here?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex36
Board Regular
Member # 49942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex36   Author's Homepage   Email Alex36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked as a Pro Domme for years .Happy to answer any questions.

--------------------
I am what you've been looking for

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had one girlfriend who wasn't into having me touch her feet, or do foot fetish activities. Funny thing is, however, whenever she got a little tipsy, she'd throw her feet out and have me rub them and wouldn't balk at some other fetish play. When she'd sober up, she'd deny it and that I was lying. To top things off, she actually ended up posing for Soles of Silk a number of years after we broke up (Paige Noelle).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily, I've never had any problems with women not accepting and indulging my foot fetish. I've heard other women I was never involved with talk about how they thought foot fetishism was odd (and some of them with gorgeous feet that should be worshipped), but no women I've told were put off. The ones who are open to it actually seem to like it more as time goes on.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a mixture of females who put up with it, and females who don't get it.

My wife to be I don't think "gets it", but she likes the fact that I appreciate her feet and she takes care of hers for me. She also gives me frequent footjobs, so it works for me. I don't think she pretends to get it, but she tries to be accomodating, so there isn't much more I could ask for.

The one female I met who "gets it" happens to be gay and has a fetish for female feet herself. I took her to a foot party, introduced her to footjobs and she's been hooked ever since.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links