Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ask my Trainer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ask my Trainer
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys -

So I need some advice. For the past few months, I've been working with a gorgeous female personal trainer at a gym nearby and I've always been curious to see what her feet look like out of shoes.

Here's the thing: She's actually a lesbian, but it seems like she could very well be open to showing me what they look like if I ask.

I haven't seen her in a week or so, so I was planning to just send a text like "Hey! How've you been?" or something to ask. Ideally, I'd love to worship those puppies, but I've actually been having luck with friends by asking if they could model their feet for me.

Is it worth asking her? What would be the most non-creepy way to get some sort of access to those feet? HELP!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, first off, she is your personal trainer, as in you pay her cash to provide a service. Your relationship with her is business. So while you are having luck with friends responding well to your foot requests its a different ball game with them.

If she isn't really training you that good and you planned on getting a different one anyways then by all means give'r but I personally wouldn't recommend it. Or IF you do decide to say fuck it, perhaps mention aquatic training if there is a pool at the gym you go to. Gets her outta sneakers and into flip flops and you don't have to risk your business relationship with her, not to mention, if your request is met with a negative reaction by her then you can rest assure she will spread word about why she dropped you as a client to the other trainers there...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, this is a business relationship. You'll completely undermine it if you do this. Plus, you'll end any positive relationship you have with the gym. No (female) trainer will want to work with you after this gets around, and you'll be watched by the staff. And of course they have your name, address and other info.

If the situation gets uncomfortable enough that you stop going to this gym, then you have the added "tax" of not using the whole length of your contract.

In summary, I advise you to full stop here. There's millions and millions of girls with pretty feet out there to entice out of shoes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Yes, this is a business relationship. You'll completely undermine it if you do this. Plus, you'll end any positive relationship you have with the gym. No (female) trainer will want to work with you after this gets around, and you'll be watched by the staff. And of course they have your name, address and other info.

If the situation gets uncomfortable enough that you stop going to this gym, then you have the added "tax" of not using the whole length of your contract.

In summary, I advise you to full stop here. There's millions and millions of girls with pretty feet out there to entice out of shoes.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her if she knows anything about Yoga, and if so, see if she'll give you a peaceful setting instruction.
Well maybe not... If it was me and that happened esp. if we left a training session and she took her shoes and socks off while in aerobics or Yoga pants I wouldn't be able to hold my fetish in to her. I wouldn't be able to lay on my stomach either.

If not, there's no harm in asking an attractive woman out, even is she's full lesbian.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

[Thumbs Up]
Totally agree with this advice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
If not, there's no harm in asking an attractive woman out, even is she's full lesbian.

Try to explain this to anyone who supports the current SJW narrative and they'd have a fit, especially if her sexuality is known.

I personally wouldn't (ever) ask a girl out before building or attempting to build a personal relationship first. If you aren't the top 90% of attractive guys, your best bet is to search for common ground and use it to your advantage. I've never been a fan of a "cold" approach. You should at least try to see if you're able to entertain her before getting her to agree to spend an unknown amount of personal time with you. If all you do is talk about diet and training then you have no real incentive to want to spend time with you.

Just my two cents.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on fairly friendly terms with her?
As 5thgear suggested, you could bring up the subject of yoga with her, or also pilates, which is done barefooted as well. If she's not into either one of these, sorry, but you might have to drop it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

Try to explain this to anyone who supports the current SJW narrative and they'd have a fit, especially if her sexuality is known.

I personally wouldn't (ever) ask a girl out before building or attempting to build a personal relationship first. If you aren't the top 90% of attractive guys, your best bet is to search for common ground and use it to your advantage. I've never been a fan of a "cold" approach. You should at least try to see if you're able to entertain her before getting her to agree to spend an unknown amount of personal time with you. If all you do is talk about diet and training then you have no real incentive to want to spend time with you.

Just my two cents.

So SJWs have a problem with hetero men asking out attractive women? I'm glad that I don't interact with those pussies or else they'd learn a hard lesson aside from politics and finger pointing.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah 5thgear. It seems to me that any public interaction can be considered harassment, particularly anything with a sexual undertone up to and including both commenting on a girls appearance whether positive or negative, or attempting to solicit a date.

For the record I do not agree with these rules but I do consider it when I approach any women.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
Yeah 5thgear. It seems to me that any public interaction can be considered harassment, particularly anything with a sexual undertone up to and including both commenting on a girls appearance whether positive or negative, or attempting to solicit a date.

For the record I do not agree with these rules but I do consider it when I approach any women.

I know exactly where you're coming from. But a lot of female personal trainers are sexy and know it so they expect the attention. There's nothing wrong with asking a woman out as long as you leave her alone if she says no.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nahhh. This is a bad idea on every level. Personal (she's a lesbian man...c'mon) professional (all kinds of misconduct) and just flat out karma.

Just find a nice woman and work on her.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links