Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's not totally uncommon, but have a lot of you snuck of with women's worn socks or shoes and masturbated while sniffing them? Maybe it's too bold or strange, but I have on several occasions and was curious how many others have done the same.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guilty. Not so much now than when I was younger. I could tell some stories.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

Let's hear them.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I could never do this. 1. Because I'm not into sniffing/odor, and 2. I find that to be really creepy, especially if I barely/don't know the person.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Nope, I could never do this. 1. Because I'm not into sniffing/odor, and 2. I find that to be really creepy, especially if I barely/don't know the person.

I honestly think it's a bit creepy myself but there have just been times where I couldn't help it. It's also been quite some time since I've done it. I'm not proud, I'm just curious as to how common it is, how many actually have the balls to do it, if people were ever caught, etc
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it on a few occasions. Some good experiences and smells but then no smells [Cry]
As far as rubbing one out, never done that.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guilty [Big Grin] ! A few ex partners weren't too keen on the whole feet thing so i had to think of ways to satisfy my urges. I'm quite a sniffer if I'm honest and it was tough times. When they were at work, for example, I'd either get to there's first, if I had a key of course, or stay after they left and find the oh so sweetest pair of shoes (well worn old ones [Big Grin] ) and then indulge my craving. My current partner is OK with the foot fetish thing but doesn't have smelly feet [Cry] . You can't have it all I suppose.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

As far as some of my instances, I've been able to get away with shoes that belonged to a handful of friends of my sister. I used to have a lesbian roommate with great feet who would often let me smell her feet. I got a hold of her socks several times and indulged myself with her running sneakers once. I did it once with an ex-girlfriend's shoes before we started dating. She was really into the fetish though which was nice. I had the opportunity with the shoes of a friend's mother. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised I was never caught. I've taken it pretty far I guess.
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to the list, many times over the years and if the opportunity arises I'm still on the look out..
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty as charged, your honor.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've done it a bunch!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Can those who said yes with enthusiasm give any examples or details?
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
Can those who said yes with enthusiasm give any examples or details?

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=016662#000000

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Let's hear them.
I had my first self pleasuring experience with shoes and socks. I was 12 or 13. My friend next door's sister had a bunch of friends over one night and they got in the pool. There was a wooden fence with some cracks and peepholes and I was in heaven watching them. Well that night around midnight when all was quiet next door I slipped into the pool area and there were 4 or 5 pairs of shoes with socks stuffed in them. I picked up a couple and found a secluded area and sniffed. I rubbed a sock against my thing while sniffing another and before you know it I had my first orgasm.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's hear them.
I had my first self pleasuring experience with shoes and socks. I was 12 or 13. My friend next door's sister had a bunch of friends over one night and they got in the pool. There was a wooden fence with some cracks and peepholes and I was in heaven watching them. Well that night around midnight when all was quiet next door I slipped into the pool area and there were 4 or 5 pairs of shoes with socks stuffed in them. I picked up a couple and found a secluded area and sniffed. I rubbed a sock against my thing while sniffing another and before you know it I had my first orgasm.
Seeing as how this was your first orgasm, did you know at the time that feet were something you were sexually attracted to? Did your life long obsession with feet bring you to check out the shoes and socks and lead you to the realization of your fetish? Did you know going into it that there was the potential to get off just by engaging with the shoes and socks?
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links