Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy.....awesome post.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
They don't even know it's happening

Most petty crimes go unnoticed for a long time before they are revealed.
I'm just trying to figure out of this bothers you or anyone else why are you in this thread? There are so many other threads on here. For example I don't lime dirty feet with black soles from walking on the ground. So you will never catch me in a thread like that.

I'm sure every body that does this knows the ramifications.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm just trying to figure out of this bothers you or anyone else why are you in this thread?
Because the premise of sneaking sniffs of shoes in a "legal" means is attractive hence why we visit certain threads. This one however, devolved into someone divulging info about a crime on top of it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm just trying to figure out of this bothers you or anyone else why are you in this thread?"
Comment by footfunk305

Because some people are wanna' be Moderators and too nosy for their own good; simple as that.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my bad, I had forgotten that actual producers of original content weren't allowed to have dialogues here and simply existed only to share photos. My apologies. [Wink] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't just drop into this thread and white knight it, I've been vocal in the past about this topic. I just think its fucked when people steal shoes to pleasure themselves with, and that's what it is, don't candy coat it.

I'll pop into a thread and give advice if I feel its needed, such as threads in the past where guys have asked how to get girls to pose for them and members have suggested they "use lines" or trick them, I shit on them too.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I'm just trying to figure out of this bothers you or anyone else why are you in this thread?"
Comment by footfunk305

Because some people are wanna' be Moderators and too nosy for their own good; simple as that.

Sounds about right. Best to just ignore them then. If there is a topic I don't like. I stay out of it. But that's me. You always have a few with their worthless 2 cents. It's not like they are going to change anything.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Mousepad 2.0

--------------------
 -

footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
I'm guilty [Big Grin] ! A few ex partners weren't too keen on the whole feet thing so i had to think of ways to satisfy my urges. I'm quite a sniffer if I'm honest and it was tough times. When they were at work, for example, I'd either get to there's first, if I had a key of course, or stay after they left and find the oh so sweetest pair of shoes (well worn old ones [Big Grin] ) and then indulge my craving. My current partner is OK with the foot fetish thing but doesn't have smelly feet [Cry] . You can't have it all I suppose.

How do you bare that pain of having a gf that isn't into having her feet played with. I did it once. Of course the girl had drop dead beautiful feet so it was hell notto abe to touch them. I remember being so pissed I broke up with her.

I was young then but I vowed to never date a girl that didn't let me enjoy her feet. I even do pre screening before I even go out with a women so I don't waste time

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Comment by footfunk305

Sounds about right. Best to just ignore them then. If there is a topic I don't like. I stay out of it. But that's me. You always have a few with their worthless 2 cents. It's not like they are going to change anything.
That principle applies to the Foot Picture/Adult Section for sure. I fully agree with that. But this is the Foot Talk section, opinions are what fuels this section. I just don't understand how guys seem lax with the whole taking footwear to pleasure themselves with narrative...mind blowing.

And I'm a supporter of "To each their own"...

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and some people wonder why guys with a fondness for feet are portrayed as creepy in the media.

I have a question for the guys that think it is "no big deal" to steal women's shoes: How do you think the average woman would react if she caught you doing this? How do you think she would view you?

Being creepy is a choice.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like we are all being judged I thought it was about loving feet

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:

Nobody is judging your sexual preference, but rather questioning your actions and how you go about satisfying yourself sexually.

How do you think your sister-in-law would react if she caught you stealing her shoes and pleasuring yourself?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:

Nobody is judging you for loving feet and you fucking know it. Stop trying to justify stealing shoes.

--------------------

peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me get this straight
So if i sneak a sniff then im wrong and give all other foot fetishists a bad name.....
whats different when you stare and randomly ask woman for pics of their feet....
Each one to their own. We just sharing with other people that have the same stories to tell....

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links