Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Let me get this straight
So if i sneak a sniff then im wrong and give all other foot fetishists a bad name.....
whats different when you stare and randomly ask woman for pics of their feet....
Each one to their own. We just sharing with other people that have the same stories to tell....

No but breaking and entering or breaking trust of a client you are entering the home of to do work and then searching their personal items for sexual pleasure is. Huge difference and I think 99% of us get that.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you still on about that after i explained....whayt i meant. But you still drag on your point. Wth. I dont snoop in their belongings. Why are you making it seem like i do.its their in plane sight. Nvmnd

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Let me get this straight
So if i sneak a sniff then im wrong and give all other foot fetishists a bad name.....
whats different when you stare and randomly ask woman for pics of their feet....
Each one to their own. We just sharing with other people that have the same stories to tell....

A better question to ask yourself is why you're having to "sneak a sniff." What do you feel the potential ramifications are that's causing you to have to be surreptitious about it in the first place?

In other words, if you feel it's not a big deal, then what's causing you to have to be secret about it?

quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I'm just trying to figure out of this bothers you or anyone else why are you in this thread?"
Comment by footfunk305

Because some people are wanna' be Moderators and too nosy for their own good; simple as that.

Sounds about right. Best to just ignore them then. If there is a topic I don't like. I stay out of it. But that's me. You always have a few with their worthless 2 cents. It's not like they are going to change anything.
That principle applies to the Foot Picture/Adult Section for sure. I fully agree with that. But this is the Foot Talk section, opinions are what fuels this section. I just don't understand how guys seem lax with the whole taking footwear to pleasure themselves with narrative...mind blowing.

And I'm a supporter of "To each their own"...

I concur. The exchanging of differing opinions is what makes for good discussion. I don't agree with the perspective that if you don't agree with the original post/discussion topic, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

[ March 22, 2017, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,a few times with friends and left behind at work. Some didn't really smell but I usually take what I can get.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to jerk off in a woman's shoes, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do that. Also I'm supposed to get an old pair of slippers from my best friend. She knows my fetish and has one too.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished visiting my sister in law, she always wants to see my son..... I went to the restroom and there they were, the most stinky shoes ever!! Her moccasins!!! I couldn't resist them I swear her feet are so hot

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funniest line in this entire thread is from Michael Pitt:

"don't you feel silly and ridiculous jerking off into a stinky shoe?"

Lol, I'm dying...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my dates, while they are on my balcony, I go to the bathroom and take one of their shoe and sniff it and even sometimes lick it.

One my tinder date, she has the nicest size 9 feet and she just arrived home and left her sandals at the front door. While she was in the kitchen, I took one sandal, I sniff it and lick it. The smell was still in there, felt delicious.

Sniffing their shoes, give you a sense, as if you were licking their feet.

Awkward but that is what it is lol!

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexyfeet2
Board Regular
Member # 51386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexyfeet2   Email Sexyfeet2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 sexy lesbians here we enjoy sniffing each others feet during sex,we enjoy sex in kinky heels. We sell our sweaty footwear ie footsocks heels worn after gym pumps etc
If anyone interested in buying any footwear or any sexy feet pics msg novaboo@yahoo.com we have been doing this for over 3 years now and always aim to please...

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:
Some of my dates, while they are on my balcony, I go to the bathroom and take one of their shoe and sniff it and even sometimes lick it.

One my tinder date, she has the nicest size 9 feet and she just arrived home and left her sandals at the front door. While she was in the kitchen, I took one sandal, I sniff it and lick it. The smell was still in there, felt delicious.

I agree! More for me it's a time saver. I like the scent of feet, but certain scents like cheese turn me off instantly. The faster I get the scent of a female feet the better to know if I want to proceed.

At work it's cool to see how their feet smell. This new lady at my job left her pumps under her desk last Thursday. It was like finding a treasury chest. lol I inhaled her scent and she had some really good foot funk. I recently started chatting her up. ha ha

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't steal. One time when my mother-in-law was out of the room, I walked over to her work desk and sniffed her work-out shoes, that were underneath.

My wife though, used to use those 5 toe shoes as her work-out shoes and they stunk. [Smile] So, then after a two hour exercise of Zumba, she placed the smelly shoes on my work desk at home, with a note, explaining how her feet started to sweat and get squishy in the shoes.
For me, I love the stinky foot smell and even love licking the sweat from her shoes or socks. So, this, was super hot.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:

I agree! More for me it's a time saver. I like the scent of feet, but certain scents like cheese turn me off instantly. The faster I get the scent of a female feet the better to know if I want to proceed.

At work it's cool to see how their feet smell. This new lady at my job left her pumps under her desk last Thursday. It was like finding a treasury chest. lol I inhaled her scent and she had some really good foot funk. I recently started chatting her up. ha ha

Hopefully no cameras anywhere, there's no way nowadays I would try this in the workplace, way too risky! [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy, I would love to sneak majorly deep sniffs of the sneakers & socks of hot college girls on the track team right after they've gone to a state track meet and won trophies after a hard run!!! This, plus wrinkled soles, is the best recipe for quick mayonnaise, Hee Hee!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would personally need more than two hands to count how many different scents I have sampled over the years [Drool] [Jerkoff]

The best, BY FAR, was this hot 20-something Venezuelan girl I used to work with. She was a total bitch but one night I happened to walk by her desk and discovered a treasure-trove of sandals, pumps, sneakers and sweaty unwashed ankle socks. I knew it was game-on. In the weeks and months that followed I enjoyed her scent again, and again... and again. Those socks were probably---no, they WERE--- without a DOUBT--- the best things I ever smelled in my entire life. The SWEET aroma was simply INDESCRIBABLE. Mindblowing, actually. I know it was wrong so please spare my the lecture(s) in advance. I was too weak to resist, I will admit it! Her sneakers and socks smelled so fucking good I would actually pay money to sample them again, that's how good it was!!! [Eek!] [Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had never really done this until very recently. My wife works privately for a very well educated professional woman. This woman is not only smart and rich, but she's also ridiculously good looking; petite with a pretty face and nice body. The first time I saw her wearing flip flops I saw she had some of the prettiest size 7 feet I have ever seen; it's almost not fair!

Anyways, when this lady goes out of town my wife will help her with the house; water the plants, feed the animals, get the mail sort of thing. Sometimes, my wife will do this on the weekend while we're running errands. During this time, I wandered through their beautiful house just admiring how the other half lived when I went into the master bath and noticed a hamper at her vanity with sneakers and rolled up worn socks next to it. I couldn't help myself, I had to pick up her socks and take a sniff at the toes....what a wonderful aroma. I can imagine her putting her workout feet in my lap with those great stinky toes! The second time I scored I was looking in their garage that was full of all these awesome tools. I opened a cabinet and noticed that she had at least a couple dozen pairs of shoes; she had obviously ran out of room in her closet and invaded the garage space. I once again had to take a great pair of open toed sling-backed pumps and take a whiff. Greater leather and foot smell!

I'm not proud but I guess my fetish got the best of me this day.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links