Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » preferred size? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: preferred size?
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't turn away any size. However. A dream of mine is size 9 and above.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big. really big. not just long, big/wide... preferably always barefoot.

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either size 6 & below, or size 10 and up.

I like a girl's foot to either get lost in my hands or totally fill them.

Come to think of it, sizes 7, 8 and 9 are great too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it has to be UK size 8 up. My current partner has size 8, sometimes 9, and they are perfect. Although, I'd love to worship a pair of UK size 10's. [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex36
Board Regular
Member # 49942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex36   Author's Homepage   Email Alex36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 7 narrow . how does that rate?

--------------------
I am what you've been looking for

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alex36:
I'm a 7 narrow . how does that rate?

It rates, "Put your feet in my hands and let me give you a footrub and suck on your toes."

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I wouldn't turn away any size.

Agreed! [Big Grin]

For me though..... size 9-11 is perfect. [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovingguy00
Member # 49943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovingguy00   Email Footlovingguy00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 7 or below. I know some size 3's and damn 😍 (UK)
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
I used to think 7 and 1/2 was ideal until I came across a legit size 10.

If you come across a size 10 with the right shape and scrunches you will be sold forevermore.

What sold you? What was there to buy that you didn't know you wanted?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean I love women feet of all sizes but I preferred women feet with a sizable big toes, lots of wrinkles on her soles thick a size 9 or larger.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seems to be a lot more interest in slightly larger feet than I thought.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a moment! I'm into small ones :-)

Smaller sizes for me in a pudgy shape, like oscarthemonkeys wife on the left or my wife on the right:

http://i.imgur.com/EklmxoS.jpg

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links