Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone know of any content with a Black guy worshipping an Asian woman's feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know of any content with a Black guy worshipping an Asian woman's feet?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or is this something that doesn't really exist, sadly?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm mixed and only light skinned, but as soon as I meet some down Asians, I will be doing this. I just have no network of Asian friends at all. Literally two Asian acquaintances who only hang out with white people.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TagZone. The bulk of the site is candids but a decent chunk is footjobs/sniffing.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
I'm mixed and only light skinned, but as soon as I meet some down Asians, I will be doing this. I just have no network of Asian friends at all. Literally two Asian acquaintances who only hang out with white people.

Good luck. [Thumbs Up]
Yeah, it seems like they mostly hang out with White people, at least more than anyone else.

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
TagZone. The bulk of the site is candids but a decent chunk is footjobs/sniffing.

Is it just footjobs and sniffing? I don't have an interest in either.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

quote:

About 60% candids, 30% footjobs, 10% sleepy sniffing.

So when you say worship you mean sucking on toes?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

quote:

About 60% candids, 30% footjobs, 10% sleepy sniffing.

So when you say worship you mean sucking on toes?

Yeah, basically. Anything with the mouth (sucking, kissing, licking).

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

BUMP

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Any updates on this?

Seems that all I've come across was a picture (no video, sadly) :
https://i.redd.it/rprm55k54miz.png

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links