Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disney-feet-20160729-snap-story.html

This is an oddly interesting story here, imagine if there's access to all these photos and if a foot fetish guy had access to it. Not sure what to think, weird or could it start softening up girls to the idea of having their feet photo'd?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Excellent point Norcal and yes, I am sure it is only a matter of time before this material falls into the wrong hands. Clearly the person/people involved in this endeavor have absolutely no idea about foot fetishes or how widespread they have become. Even more disconcerting is the fact that this is Disney we're talking about here, so there's obviously going to be children involved. [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

I will say no more.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'll soften up the ones who want to feel important/want attention at Disney bc they're at Disney. I doubt many will let any random Joe take foot pics bc Disney does, plus if they know the random Joe takes them for sexual reasons.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, foot fetish stuff aside, that is just fucking creepy like a fucking motherfucker. Here's a picture of my balls. TRACK THESE, you biometric Disney motherfuckers! Fuck you!

I had to pay the Parents' Tax (extortion?!?) of taking the kids to hell I mean D-world and it was fucked up. I really balked at the wristband and the biometric entrance. I felt like a sheep lining up to hand over my ass the the Mouse. Never again.

In conclusion, FUCK DISNEY. Fuck them with a big, stolen dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RHc9IduDbw

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RHc9IduDbw

hahahaa that George Carlin bit was classic [Laugh]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea coz I'm a foot perv [Evil Grin] , other than that, I reckon you could get relevant information from weight, height, gender, age & general body type.

Now thinking about it for a bit, trying to get people on a scale can be very embarrassing for some and not fun to see the pounds or kg's. However I think if you stand on a pressure pad seeing the weight distribution on parts of your soles could tell some relevant info about your body *shrugging shoulders*

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links