Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quick story about the "shot girl"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick story about the "shot girl"
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After my gig last night I went to a higher class strip club. Paid $10 to walk in and $3.00 for a bottled water. As soon as I sat down a beautiful, dark-haired German Queen walked by towards the bathroom. I said hi. She stopped and we talked. Her toes were beautiful (how could I get so lucky in the first 2 minutes? I mean they were GORGEOUS). I told her straight up, your toes are beautiful and I want you to take your shoes off and let me smell one of your feet right here at the bar. Gave her $20. She took her shoe off so fast I thought my head would spin. Then she kinda paused and didn't really know what to do. I said "put your entire foot and toes right up to my nose and keep it there so I can get two good whiffs." She did exactly what I said. They smelled like heaven, the tiniest hint of leather. They were warm and slightly musty but very, very subtle. I thanked her, raved about her feet some more, offered her a ton of money to let me smell them another day (outside of the club of course) and gave her my number. She probably won't call but it was a beautiful couple of sniffs of a lovely foot for sure.

During all of this she said "what do you find so attractive about feet? I don't like them at all."

[Fingers Crossed]

[ August 20, 2016, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got straight to the point with this hottie!!! I'd say well played, fellow footsoldier, well played!!! [Thumbs Up] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bro!! I agree with SOLEjerX, straight to the point and well played! Love the story, you have inspired me to visit my local strip club [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fan [Thumbs Up] . I must give that a go next time. Bloody good score I'd say [Woot]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that is the best story I've read all week. Since she was so willing, I would have offered her another $20 for a quick photo for a keep sake.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dudes! I found her on Facebook and I know which nights she works so this is my next project! I'm getting those feet in my face, hopefully this week. And yes, I will get pics next time I am in this beautiful girls presence!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did something similar in Montreal (her feet were amazing). I didn't smell them though bc my friend was in the next room. I did give her a great foot rub and we chatted for a while.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats her name would love to see her

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did something similar in Montreal (her feet were amazing). I didn't smell them though bc my friend was in the next room. I did give her a great foot rub and we chatted for a while.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links