Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Twin sisters footsie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twin sisters footsie
give 0005
Board Regular
Member # 50025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for give 0005   Email give 0005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could any one help me find twin sisters who go sole to sole comparing or doing footsies. It's really hard to find them. I know kimmie and kelly from solesofsilk. but i want to see videos of identical twin sisters footsie or sole to sole comparing. Where can I find them or can some one share if they have any content?

Thanks.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like this.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
give 0005
Board Regular
Member # 50025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for give 0005   Email give 0005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Sounds like this.

Thank you! I have seen them before. awesome set of clips! love them.. as far as i can remember, i don't think they go sole to sole with each others feet.

Wish there were clips of twins going sole to sole and compare feet.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by give 0005:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Sounds like this.

Thank you! I have seen them before. awesome set of clips! love them.. as far as i can remember, i don't think they go sole to sole with each others feet.

Wish there were clips of twins going sole to sole and compare feet.

Well if you specifically want twins doing sole comparison, you may have to request it from sites that do customs. Mistress Weronika have a set of twins she works with that might be available. On her various clips4sale sites, those twins seem to do everything you can think of EXCEPT sole comparison so you may have to request it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could make that happen for you, but both Kimmie and Kellie are no longer posing for me. While I do have a second set of twins on Soles of Silk in Felicia and Bridgette, they're not identical twins and Bridgette is also not posing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
give 0005
Board Regular
Member # 50025

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Wish I could make that happen for you, but both Kimmie and Kellie are no longer posing for me. While I do have a second set of twins on Soles of Silk in Felicia and Bridgette, they're not identical twins and Bridgette is also not posing.

Patrick

Hey thanks for the reply! I know, Kimmie and Kellie were an amazing duo! wish there were scenes of them going sole to sole and comparing.
It's really hard to find Identical twin sister go sole to sole and comparing their feet. I'm sure there is a great appreciative audience for that.
Hope you get a chance to do a shoot or clip like that.
Love your work! All the best!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links