Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife wants to expirement (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wife wants to expirement
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She already came right out and told you she wants to "experiment" with this "friend".

My spidey-sense is telling me that if you say no she will go ahead and do it anyway, perhaps even behind your back. But I don't know her or anything about your relationship so I could be wrong.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys could be right but she's never lied to me before, it's one of her old friends from college , who I know. Is it bad to take pics of them doing foot stuff??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...how do you know the guy likes foot stuff?

Maybe he isnt turned on by feet?

Would you be ok if she blows him and does a fj?

I dont think anukne would thinknit is bad you taking pics as it seems you have some curiosity about this guy and your wife!

Maybe the guy isnt cool about pics or might want to be alone with your girl...than what?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Story sounds contrived. You keep coming back to the fact that you want them to do foot stuff and you dont even know if he's in to feet.

Maybe he just wants to bang your wife silly.

If this story is true, he probably already has. But it seems you're in to the whole cuckold thing so more power to you. If my wife told me that I'd no immediately she was banging someone else.

There's fantasy and then there's wanting to have sex with somebody you know who is the opposite of your partner. Either way this is a marriage killer.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what they say....

"Once you go black you never go back!" [Laugh]

Just sayin'.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...my point exactly FB1!

Sounds like she has a fever

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like you already have your mind made up, so I say do what you want and whatever turns you on.

You asked what the opinions are of others in here. Others gave you their opinion, but I noticed that you seem to be focusing more on the opinions that don't go along with this idea of your wife giving a black guy a foot job and defending why it's not a big deal. That being the case, why did you ask for opinions in the first place if you seemingly already have your mind made up?

If you don't see anything wrong with it and you're perfectly fine with the idea, then go for it. It's your life and relationship.

However, something to consider: If you're having to ask if something is bad or not in the first place, then there's probably a reason for that. If you don't see any "issue" with it, then you'd have no need to ask random strangers if it's bad or not and require their approval before going through with it.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bermudagrass80
Board Regular
Member # 37894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bermudagrass80   Email bermudagrass80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to say that after you do this, you will never go back to the way it was before. I think there are 3 possible outcomes after this experiment.

1. You are so brokenhearted/saddened by seeing another guy pound your wife better than you can, that you end up filing for divorce.

2. You eventually become a cocksucking cuckold that doesn't ever want to pound your wife's pussy again. Type in Yogahotwife in the Yahoo Images section and you can see what that is like.

3. You kinda become like Janet Mason's husband. A guy who likes filming his wife bang a bunch of big dick strangers.

In conclusion, your wife may say this is gonna be a once or twice a year thing, but she will want it much more often than that. Neither one of these 3 outcomes are bad or wrong, but I just thought you should know all the possibilities. Like user ONEAGAIN said. You can't put the genie back in the bottle dude.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thanks guys I appreciate all your opinions and thoughts. I know you guys might find it odd but I wouldn't mind filming my wife bang a bunch of big dick strangers or giving footjobs to a BBC. I know it's weird but it's a turn on to me... She looks similari to hot yoga wife and surprisingly does do yoga. She's a a bit younger than her but a slim brunette, weird how close they are

[ September 26, 2016, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Mav1000 ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mav1000:
Well thanks guys I appreciate all your opinions and thoughts. I know you guys might find it odd but I wouldn't mind filming my wife bang a bunch of big dick strangers or giving footjobs to a BBC. I know it's weird but it's a turn on to me... She looks similari to hot yoga wife and surprisingly does do yoga. She's a a bit younger than her but a slim brunette, weird how close they are

If that's what you like and want, go for it then. Like I mentioned earlier, you demonstrably already had your mind made up even before you asked for advice. You don't need our approval to do whatever turns you on.

I personally don't think it's a good idea, but it's your wife and your marriage.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

lol I'm serious she has never lied to me before!

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
Originally posted by Mav1000:
lol I'm serious she has never lied to me before!

How do you know? [Smile]

I hope it is true but I dont think people are always 100% truthful all the time.

Well regardless...have you made a decision?

Is the other guy going to be hard banging the misses????

Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

I guess I don't know 100% but I do believe her. And yes I'm going to let him fuck her hard.

--------------------
 -

bermudagrass80
Board Regular
Member # 37894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bermudagrass80   Email bermudagrass80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please try to record this fuck session. She can wear a blindfold if she wants anonymity.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

If she wears blindfold I'm sure she will let me record it...

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links