Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Forum Intro

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum Intro
Mr. Underground
Board Regular
Member # 50125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Underground   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

I'm an American expat living in Germany with my partner, Mrs. Underground. I've been into feet since forever. Mrs. Underground has been into foot fetishism since she met me a couple of years ago.

I got into photography in 2008. Been sharing my stuff via social media under various names since then. Also, did the Clips4Sale thing among others. Now I just shoot for fun.

My latest project is Foot Fetish Underground. It's a blog. I write about foot fetishism and occasionally share pictures and videos from our private collection.

Aside with each other, Mrs. Underground and I are regularly having foot fetish experiences with other women.

I started the blog because the women we meet always ask the same questions (who, what, when, where, why, how – about foot fetish). So I decided to create a bunch of articles about foot fetishism so people everywhere can learn about it and get an insider's view of our lifestyle. First article is posted. More coming soon.

Besides the articles I'm going to interview our girlfriends and play partners about foot fetishism and share our conversations. I will also write detailed accounts of our experiences (and I will include pics/clips if everyone involved is okay with it).

Coincidentally, our next play date is today with an attractive blonde woman we met at a fetish party that's visiting from Munich. There will definitely be a write up. Not sure if she's going to be cool with pics and videos. We'll see.

Anyway, when I post new content, I will add a link to the Website URL section. If we get visitors from Wu's, I'll keep posting URLs to our updates.

Otherwise, I will be around chiming in on interesting discussions.

Mrs. Underground is probably going to create an account here soon too and will intro herself soon.

Eine Frage. Ich bin sehr neugierig. Gibt es Deutsch Leute hier? Wenn ja, wo leben Sie?

Best regards,

Mr. Underground

--------------------
Foot Fetish Underground: A blog about foot fetishism. Read. Engage. Enjoy. http://footfetishunderground.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I look forward to reading more. It's a great idea. What size are Mrs. Underground's feet? They're absolutely lovely.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea. I hope to hear more from you.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links