Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » to all those who take candid pics/vids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to all those who take candid pics/vids
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems a lot of people here do a lot of public candid shots and videos. Some of it seems like it would be quite obvious. Don't you guys ever fear being caught? Have you ever been caught?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always alert and aware of my surroundings when I do it. I don't regularly do it, but there are times I can't resist.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to take candids all the time--not so much, anymore.
I sometimes had problems not so much with the girls, but more with their husbands/boyfriends!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
It seems a lot of people here do a lot of public candid shots and videos. Some of it seems like it would be quite obvious. Don't you guys ever fear being caught? Have you ever been caught?

It IS obvious and most of the time NOT candid, despite how much they go out of their way to claim it is. It's scripted or pre-collaborated with the model. Their stories are remotely entertaining though for what it's worth.

If I take candids, it's on my phone for my own personal use because the thrill is more exhilarating when you think they don't know. Maybe because I shoot so much for the site I have to do it once in awhile to stay "fresh" and interested. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have taken my camera to places and done a few shots of the building or architecture, then if I see a woman there in heels or sandals showing off arches or whatever, then I'll snap away. I've been lucky enough that I have a good zoom lens on my Nikkon that I can get some good shots and it seems that mostly the woman isn't even looking at me. A lot of times, I even stage it so if a woman is sitting on a park bench, flipping her flipflops all around by use of her toes, I will arrange myself on the other end, partially hidden by whatever object is between us, like a sculpture example. In STL, we have a huge sculpture park that also had become a huge hotspot for Pokemon Go. So, during the warm days, the number of female feet there is amazing to look at. There is a long mile long trail, that goes all around the park and you will find many older women walking that for exercise, some with tennis shoes and some in sport sandals, but still, at some point, they all take a rest and relax and/or rub their feet.

Mostly, I will take a good number with my cell phone and find that a trip to the grocery store in summer, is the best thing because there are women in flipflops who HAVE to get the item on the top shelf, and they have to stand on their tip toes. One time the woman was up on her toes and read the label of the item she grabbed, while still on her toes, giving me a lot of time to snap away.

But, in general, I would say I don't look in the viewfinder for most candids, for fear of getting caught. I can position the camera into live-mode, angle the LCD screen so I can see it while sitting down and still angle and zoom in on pretty feet, and snap away.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links