Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » after work feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: after work feet
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering, and thought it would be interesting to see what kind of feet we get the chance to smell. From significant others or relatives. My girl works at a resteraunt and she wears non slip shoes. After work her feet smell musky and sweaty.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a foot friend/goddess (26yo), with big sexy size 10s, she lets me massage, sniff and worship them. Her after work feet are heavenly, she will keep them stinky if she knows ill be coming by. She works in an office and has a 2nd job at a bar/restaraunt.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjob_lvr:
i have a foot friend/goddess (26yo), with big sexy size 10s, she lets me massage, sniff and worship them. Her after work feet are heavenly, she will keep them stinky if she knows ill be coming by. She works in an office and has a 2nd job at a bar/restaraunt.

sounds amazing!!! Any pics?
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very lucky
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has pumps
I specifically buy her leather pumps cause i want it to help her feet sweat...and boy does it help. Well scented.not to overpowering.moist musky and cheesy and vinegery

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works in an office, she wears flats or doc marten shoes and almost always without socks. Sometimes there is no smell even with flats but I noticed the doc martens really pack a punch, cheesy/vinegary. I mean, instant hard on. She knows it turns me on can tease the hell out of me.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Sis-in-law was waitress and wore tennies. Her feet got very sweaty and light hint of lotion. Those office feet sound intriguing.
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had an ex that worked in an office. She would wear all kind of closed toe heels and flats. Even boots with nylons. She always had foot odor problems. I loved it. I would smell her feet and suck the sweat off her toes when she got off work.

These shoes called Mary Jane's she would wear without socks. They would give off the strongest scent. Like popcorn and vinegar mixed. The scent was so strong that would cum just by smelling her feet and sucking her toes. Only woman that ever got me to do that.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking office. I have this co worker that I'm just dying to see her feet. She wears the same black ballerina flats every single day without socks. The are a tight fit. I must of passed by her cubicle a million times and she never slips out of them. They must smell soooo funky. It drives me nuts that I can't get a whiff. lol
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Do you think you'll ever have to the chance if she would leave them there one day?
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears her well worn flats to work every day and stands all day long. When she gets home she makes me pull down my boxers and explode to her vinegary toes and soles while getting a hand job.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

"Do you think you'll ever have to the chance if she would leave them there one day?"

Oh if she ever did I would inhale like no tomorrow. lol The reality is no way. She works 5:30 am to 2pm. So no real need to change because she gets off so early.

I mean she literally wears the same flats every single day. I'm dying to know what her feet smell like. Even when we had a dress down day, still didn't show toes. She wore some keds with no socks. I love women who wear no socks with closed toe shoes.

In my crazy imagination, maybe her husband has her wear them so I can smell and suck her toes when she gets home. lol

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

I've got to sniff a banker's flats once. They had that corn chip smell. Insides were dry and crusty
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my old GF and I worked together in a kitchen, to where the womans uniflrm was skirt shin legnth and pantyhose. She let me indulge my fetish once a week, She would wear a pair of footies under her hose and a pair of socks over them. She didn't do this all the time, but when she did, the smell was out fo this world. CDornchippy and musky times two.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

There was a time I got to sniff an office manager's workout shoes she left behind in her office. Couldn't believe how sweaty and musky they smelled. She also had white ankle socks stuffed in them which were slightly crusty. Blew my mind!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links