Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » after work feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: after work feet
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today I really missed out. So sad about this. I have a lady I work with that sits in the cubicle in front of me. She's another chick the never slips out of her shoes. I don't get it. I've been at this job for 6 months and realized that a few women that are remotely close to me never slip out their shoes. The funk must be times 20 when they take them off when they get home. lol

Anyways she always wears closed toe heels. But when she came back to lunch she walked by my cubicle with flip flops on. I quickly got up and asked her a work related question. Behold some sexy tan feet, with pink colored toes.

The part I missed out one is that she left her heels under her desk while she went to lunch. I missed out on sniffing her foot funk. smh

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footfunk305
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you'll get another chance some day. Recently had the thrill of smelling a painter's still damp with sweat Vans. Slight cheese smell.

Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Footfunk305
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you'll get another chance some day. Recently had the thrill of smelling a painter's still damp with sweat Vans. Slight cheese smell.

No worries the day will soon come. Too bad I can't post a pic. I took one of her in the shoes I was talking about in a meeting.

So far at this job it's been a huge bust with getting feet. I got this hot younger chick who I talk to but she is married. She is the one that wears the same black ballerina flats every day and never slips out of them.

I got two women in my department. One that called me out on my fetish, but she still won't show those feet when we are alone, but makes sure I see them when we are in a meeting. She is just a tease so I scratched her off.

The lady I work right next to who had the flip flops on is married. She wants to talk about aimless shit for attention but I'm a dick and blow her off. Nothing will ever transpire, so I just want to smell her shoes. LOL

There are other women at my job but I haven't ventured out yet. Might as well. I have three duds. lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me, or is it a disappointment when you see women in flats or slip-ons and think they're barefooted, only to find out later they're wearing no show socks? Happened to me a few times.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Is it just me, or is it a disappointment when you see women in flats or slip-ons and think they're barefooted, only to find out later they're wearing no show socks? Happened to me a few times.

Definitely not you. I remember this one chick at my previous job I swore she was barefoot in chuck taylors. She took them off one day and had baby socks on. Crazy because most women don't get it right. Most have those stupid socks that show when they wear flats.

But the ones that don't are a huge disappointment

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Although, I wouldn't mind smelling the hell outta those socks lol. Probably all sweaty and hot.
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

So back to the woman that said I had a foot fetish when I commented to her about how she was not showing her toes that day.

I was in her office and she was kind of fiesty and it was last Monday. I was like what did you do this weekend to be like this? She said went to a passion party and then showed me a cake that she made. It was a schlong. I was like him maybe I should try the foot thing with her again. lol She had boots on that day.

So today we were discussing work and I was like is the new way ok. Or should I kiss your feet Queen Sheila jokingly. She joked back yes of course, but rub them first. I couldn't beleive she said that. I know she was joking, but that is like crack to a guy with a foot fetish. lol

So I said I have to see if your feet are soft though.I bent down and rubbed half her sole. She was wearing the type of shoes that have a strap in a back and shoes her toes.

I rubbed them for a good 5 seconds. She didn't move at all. I stopped and she was like I know you have a foot fetish, but I denied it. lol

Not sure how I should pursue at this point. ha ha

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After work feet are the best. Sweaty, smelly..... God I love it so.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl will wear the same pair of socks with her worst pair of shoes she wears to works for a few days. She knows i love the smell so after a few days, she will force me to get in bed and she will make me smell her socks then slowly peels them off herself them smothers me with her soles. I love when she does this! When my nose gets near her toes, she will spread them as far as she can and press them against my nose and then tells me to inhale. After smelling them for awhile, she will start to squeeze my dick really hard and then she turns around so her feet are facing me while we are lying down in bed and tells me to fuck her feet. She will use herr left foot and stick it right on my nose as she spreads them while the other is sliding up and down my shaft then i cum all over her smelly soles. She loves to milk me because she knows i am so overwhelmed by how turned on i am from the smell. She purposely even leaves the socks out for me to smell afterwards if i want or if i want to jerk off to the smell
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
So back to the woman that said I had a foot fetish when I commented to her about how she was not showing her toes that day.

I was in her office and she was kind of fiesty and it was last Monday. I was like what did you do this weekend to be like this? She said went to a passion party and then showed me a cake that she made. It was a schlong. I was like him maybe I should try the foot thing with her again. lol She had boots on that day.

So today we were discussing work and I was like is the new way ok. Or should I kiss your feet Queen Sheila jokingly. She joked back yes of course, but rub them first. I couldn't beleive she said that. I know she was joking, but that is like crack to a guy with a foot fetish. lol

So I said I have to see if your feet are soft though.I bent down and rubbed half her sole. She was wearing the type of shoes that have a strap in a back and shoes her toes.

I rubbed them for a good 5 seconds. She didn't move at all. I stopped and she was like I know you have a foot fetish, but I denied it. lol

it sounds to me like she is waiting for you to admit you have a fetish and it may lead to more if you just admit it next time it comes up. she allowed you to touch her foot that has to mean something.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
quote:

it sounds to me like she is waiting for you to admit you have a fetish and it may lead to more if you just admit it next time it comes up. she allowed you to touch her foot that has to mean something.
I know but being known as the foot guy around the office isn't a good idea. I've been through that before. Smh.

In my experience. I have to have sex or oral sex given to me so the women don't blab at work. It's like if I just do the foot thing. It's like they have something over me. The sex offsets that because most women in the office like to keep that quiet

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
quote:

I know but being known as the foot guy around the office isn't a good idea. I've been through that before. Smh.

In my experience. I have to have sex or oral sex given to me so the women don't blab at work. It's like if I just do the foot thing. It's like they have something over me. The sex offsets that because most women in the office like to keep that quiet

I agree i can happen that way but its one of those things where you have to ask yourself is the reward worth the risk.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I agree i can happen that way but its one of those things where you have to ask yourself is the reward worth the risk."

Usually it's not worth the risk; one shouldn't wear their boner on their sleeve in the work place. Chances are one will become the office laughing stock.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candid
Board Regular
Member # 51094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candid   Email Candid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my ex-girlfriend shes a secretary and she work for 6 hours to 8 hours a day and when she's got home the smell of her foot is something like a really disturbing I told her to buy a foot antibacterial spray I can't see myself doing some foot job with that kind of smell.

--------------------
I don't care, I love it.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

That's understandable
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links