Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet on T.V. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet on T.V.
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me or are there more feet on T.V.? I was watching an episode of "Friends" it was the episode where Chandler was dating Kathy, and was getting foreplay advice from Monica. She was telling him that there are 7 zones women. She told him hit them all, switch it up keep her on her toes. Them Rachel goes "TOES, well for some people" Hell yes, I'd suck her toes.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, while Friends isn't exactly a current show by any means, the world is becoming more aware, if not accepting, that there are people who like feet. I have notices a lot more feet scenes in commercials, shows and movies than I ever did growing up.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im noticing it more in my life as well.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AGREE with POLAR! Definitely more female feet awareness out there! More females are aware of it, and most, not grossed out by it at all. Women like to please, so even if they are not so into feet, but, they know their partner is, they go with it. I have been out with so many different people, when the topic of female feet, female shoes was brought up, and not by me! Watching a television show, a movie, in a restaurant, even at an office. It is not so taboo anymore. Advertising is on to this too! The INTERNET has liberated this for our society. It is more out there....and that is great!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an episode of Taxi where Louie is telling the guys about a zone on a woman's body that causes her to go wild. Then he tells Elaine to take her right shoe off! Sadly, she refuses! [Cry]
(Or it might of been her left shoe, I don't quite remember!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good poll question would be: Courtney (Monica) feet or Rachel feet. I've seen them both, top and bottom, and I'd take Courtney's.

[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give it some time. It will become mainstream. How long would it last? I couldn't say.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed a lot of "kid" shows have feet or talk about them. Curious.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Silverstar, there is a long standing rumor that one of the executive producers of nickelodeon shows has a foot fetish. So there has always been some kind of foot related thing in all of his shows. He had an episode of a show for Amanda Bynes called "My beautiful toe" and was full of foot shots, he had many foot scenes on a show called iCarley, he had foot scenes on a show called Victorious, with Victoria Justice where she shoots an arrow with her feet or has someone pour ketchup on her feet and even has a supporting actor with a foot fetish or just thinks she has perfect feet. That show also had Daniella Monet in it, who still shows off her feet. There was a show on there with Selena Gomez in it, and she had an episode where she was sucking her own big toe. I think these shows, aimed at tween girls, are showing them that if anything else, feet are nothing to be scared of and should be shown off and taken care of. I think in the past few years, I have seen more and more younger girls at the nail salon than ever before.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see feet on TV all the time. The only problem is they're MAN FEET. CONSTANTLY. And when I do see womens feet they're usually the kind I don't like...big, ugly, long second toe, not painted...

I don't get it... [Confused]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
AGREE with POLAR! Definitely more female feet awareness out there! More females are aware of it, and most, not grossed out by it at all. Women like to please, so even if they are not so into feet, but, they know their partner is, they go with it. I have been out with so many different people, when the topic of female feet, female shoes was brought up, and not by me! Watching a television show, a movie, in a restaurant, even at an office. It is not so taboo anymore. Advertising is on to this too! The INTERNET has liberated this for our society. It is more out there....and that is great!!!

It certainly is great and long may it continue and hopfuly it goes from strength too strength, so much so that people in everyday-life become educated too the point that they treat the liking us guys have for women's feet as natural as saying good morning or good afternoon or good night too someone, for that matter And let's face it, we have been hoping for this day for so many years, so let's make the most of it and really enjoy it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely see random occurences on tv now. I think Law & Order had an episode where guy they were looking for had a foot fetish. When my ex watched soap operas I saw some mild foot play.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Definitely see random occurences on tv now. I think Law & Order had an episode where guy they were looking for had a foot fetish. When my ex watched soap operas I saw some mild foot play.

The episode to which you refer was L&O SVU. The culprit did have a foot fetish and was brain-damaged after repeated blows to the head (over years) by his mother using a frying pan.

Certainly doesn't aid the public image of foot fanciers.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
@Silverstar, there is a long standing rumor that one of the executive producers of nickelodeon shows has a foot fetish. So there has always been some kind of foot related thing in all of his shows. He had an episode of a show for Amanda Bynes called "My beautiful toe" and was full of foot shots, he had many foot scenes on a show called iCarley, he had foot scenes on a show called Victorious, with Victoria Justice where she shoots an arrow with her feet or has someone pour ketchup on her feet and even has a supporting actor with a foot fetish or just thinks she has perfect feet. That show also had Daniella Monet in it, who still shows off her feet. There was a show on there with Selena Gomez in it, and she had an episode where she was sucking her own big toe. I think these shows, aimed at tween girls, are showing them that if anything else, feet are nothing to be scared of and should be shown off and taken care of. I think in the past few years, I have seen more and more younger girls at the nail salon than ever before.

I recall often seeing the girls on YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION barefooted, on the set.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head's up... Discovery Family Channel has a mini commercial advertising their channel with a mom swinging in a hammock. All you see are her bare feet with red toenail polish!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links