Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Intrigued

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Intrigued
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've talked before about women's reactions to men with foot fetishes. Mostly, we're talked about their negative reactions.
But it occored to me that many women might actually be intrigued by it. Perhaps they like the idea of a man who's quite willing to massage/take care of their feet. Maybe they like the fact that we appreciate a part of their body most don't appreciate. Or perhaps they might love their toes being sucked!
Any of you ever gotten these type of reactions from your ladies?
My girl loves the foot massages I give her!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wasn't sure about my smelly foot fetish, but after I sucked her toes she completely melted and craves her smelly toes to get sucked almost every night.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most women love a foot massage. I don't think that is the problem. It's the toe sucking that get's the "eww" .

I've had very few women had their toes sucked before I did it to them. When I do it, though mostly all like it.

Talking about it is what gets the negative reactions. I always lured women with foot massages and then I'd start sucking their toes. The shocked look I get is priceless.

The woman that are not turned on by it, let me do it as long as I massage their feet. I could never be a woman that would let me suck her toes and soles. Tried it before ONCE, it was so bad I broke up with her and we haven't even dated a month.

I believe my foot fetish is at it's peak. I discovered that I get my best orgasms with smelly feet, so I have to had that to the list of requirements. lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like smelly feet. But that fact doesnt make a lot of difference to women who aren't receptive to men with a footfetish.

Most women dont really care if they are in to you.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most female friends I've had have been intrigued as to why anyone would pay attention to their feet. Like why not go for tits or ass. To me, the different shapes and sizes interest me. As well as smell.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my old girl friends was reluctent at first. All I did to get her to try it was, make a small bet. If she wins I would give her a foot massage, she had very ticklish feet. If she liked it I would give her big toe a kiss. She asked, what if they are stinky?" I told her I'll mannage. Lowe and behold, she liked it. When I went to kiss her big toe, I gave it a kiss and a quick little suck. After that she was hooked. ometimes you just have to say "what the hell" and go for it.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a negative reaction to my fetish. They've all found it interesting. I always figured there was some kind of stigma about it but if I were to guess based on my experience, I don't think many women find it that strange. Maybe they do think it's strange but they like that it's strange or different.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links