Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quick Question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick Question...
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..is being a "Leg man" part of the entire Foot fetish make up? I think it is..Comments appreciated.Thanks
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so, too. I think that guys said they were leg-men did that to hide the fact that they liked feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so, I love legs. I do notice that I look at legs and end up following them down to the feet.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking back, right off the top of my head, the magazines "Leg Show", "Leg Scene", "Leg World", "Leg Sex", and others that elude me now, all had a major focus on feet and (much to my frustration) nylons.

I don't recall anything that directly addressed feet. Always enjoyed the video series entitled "Leg Ends"...good pun and the focus was on the one end of the leg that didn't grow pubic hair.

I'm partial to legs and what lies at both ends - they go together.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with a dude who had a leg fetish. I show pics of feet and he's like "meh". When I show a whole body shot I say to him "nice feet eh?" He replies "Nice legs, not feet" so no too sure on leg foot thing. I like women's hands but don't take much notice of their arms. Just trying to rationalize or empathize *shrugging shoulders"

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links