Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Planet of the Arches 13th year, and new book release

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Planet of the Arches 13th year, and new book release
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank so many of you for being fans of what we've been doing for 13 years now.

Tonight, I'm going to a fetish party aptly themed, Season's Beatings, so I'm in a festive mood.

This week, I self-published a book to Amazon Kindle titled The Fetish Party: An Underworld of Energy, Excitement, Pleasure, and Pain.
While finalizing the upload to Kindle, I was working on getting the paperback version ready for Createspace, owned by Amazon. One day, a message popped up, asking if I wanted to make a paperback version which was in beta testing.
Although I'd have to abandon what I started on Createspace, I knew it was an excellent opportunity, so I took it.

December is going to be a great month to close a fantastic year and look forward to the next.

Once again, thank you for all your support, emails, requests, feedback, blog reads, and buying the shoes and socks girls wore in their shoots. They thank you too.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider you one of the pioneers of the foot fetish industry. Here's to 13 more years.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats! thank you!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your 13th annivesary! I've always enjoyed your work over the years! Look forward to your many years to come.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links