Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » touch feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: touch feet
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was just browsing around and stumbled across this site http://touchfeet.com/foot-models/#fl Most of the models on there have busted ass feet, but hen I came across this one girl Cammy in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and it gave me butterflies. I almost left Atl that very minute and head that way. Does anybody have any experience with this site?

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no experience with it. But I'm from Atlanta as well.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@vila, hit the search link, above, right, and type in "touchfeet".

This is one of the previous discussions regarding Touchfeet:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=016764

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several experiences with that site....all good times. Created a special relationship with a few.
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to get a hold of Cammy's feet!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://touchfeet.com/pricing/

Some models will allow you to “release” as long as you do it completely on your own and nothing from the “release” touches the model. [Jerkoff]

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brixton and Rachel are CUUUUUTE [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not suprised she is from South FL. I'm from Miami and they have the best looking women and pretty toes because it's so small compared to NY and LA. Everybody is cramped in a small area so to see a beautiful woman every where you go with nice feet is very common.

I'm in AZ now. Wish I would have saw this post before my trip back to Miami. Would have tried to see if I could get some contact information. South FL is money driven, so it's nothing to get foot sessions, even if the woman isn't on a site or anything.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually came across this site before now I that you mentioned it. You are correct. You have some busted ass feet on this site. I can't believe they make money. lol

I don't like the pricing though $120 for feet? I think that is way too high. I know it's for an hour, but how much can you do with feet for an hour? ha ha. Max I will do for feet is $60. Also did about 30 minutes, but I never last that long. I bust a nut quick if the woman has some super stinky sweaty feet.

[ December 12, 2016, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: footfunk305 ]

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
Also did about 30 minutes, but I never last that long. I bust a nut quick if the woman has some super stinky sweaty feet.

[Laugh] I know exactly what you mean [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cammy's feet are nice but I think Sammy's are prettier. There aren't that many women on the site anyhow and most have ugly feet. There are 2 ladies on there who live close to me but their feet are NOT pretty and I think $120/hr is way too much. $60/hr should be adequate and probably should include a footjob.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always check that site for fresh meat but as everyone mentioned, the feet are always bust, lol. I'm actually shocked some of the feet are related to the face. Hard to believe. At the same time, I guess it's honest, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I always check that site for fresh meat but as everyone mentioned, the feet are always bust, lol. I'm actually shocked some of the feet are related to the face. Hard to believe. At the same time, I guess it's honest, lol.

Yesss!!! I noticed that also. The Asian girl from Colorado, I'm really surprised that's her feet. lol
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of touchfeet, but all of these girls have terrible looking feet. [Laugh]

[ January 14, 2017, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Doc Ock ]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "friend" is actually doing it through this site. I convinced her it would be some good extra cash. She will be located out of the Athens area. Honestly I am thinking she might have a pair of the best ones one there [Wink]

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links