Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » touch feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: touch feet
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool. What model is she? Most of those girls have ugly nasty feet. Only a few have nice ones.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted pics of her on a few of my earlier posts Sexy Feet and Athens Girl. I will have to find out her alias on there and I'll link it. I think there's only like 4 or 5 women in Georgia to begin with tho.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So update on touchfeet. I think they may be scam artists. I convinced my lady friend to put hers up. They accepted application then emailed her asking weird things and so far the ad hasn't appeared. It's not really either of our styles especially for the Atlanta Athens area. However she is trying foot fetish webcam modeling now, along with Craigslist, backpage, and skip the games site which have so far had great results. She's on fetishmodels.com too. She kinda let me go crazy to see if her feet would be popular out there and make some $$. She's having a ton of fun with it and said this has really opened her view up on the foot community. Not gonna lie though, there's a little bit of mild jealousy watching another guy with her feet with her giggling and enjoying it but that's how it goes. Anyone gonna be in Athens or Atlanta hmu I'll send the links to her profiles, trust me she has some of the best feet around Georgia, and a plus is she knows how to use them [Wink] )

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Touch feet has a lot of ugly feet. Some of the feet don't seem to match the body style. There is one picture where the girl looks skinny but her feet look like a fat girls feet.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TF isnt a scam...Ive seen several women from there.

Not sure what the delay is in posting the info...he might have to do some.background checks and eventually get the model.info.up there.

As for other post...agreed...some of the woman run the gambit...but ive met some hotties and some pairs of great feet...some models are there for a short time.

Hey, if you are lucky there are girls in your area...at least there is some.outlet for feet if you need it!

What frustrates me is my area seems to have a problem.getting women in the area...im near a major metropolis...woud think more women bit no dice

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

If they ever put the ad up I would literally take bets that she's the best looking one on there. In Georgia anyway I know she is lol

--------------------
Kathulu

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any way to do this without giving your real name? Lol
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Her name is Cheyenne, listed under HarleighCheyenne. Said the ad should be back up in two or three days

--------------------
Kathulu

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:

Do what? Model or be a client?

You could use an alias

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:

Do what? Model or be a client?

You could use an alias

Client.

And I didn't know if the model saw your real name during payment. Looks like you pay the company first though.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

No it's cash or card. The models know your name and contact info however there is a waver and contract signed by both of you before service that no personal info is shared. You have to go through hoops to actually get hired there

--------------------
Kathulu

footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
TF isnt a scam...Ive seen several women from there.

Not sure what the delay is in posting the info...he might have to do some.background checks and eventually get the model.info.up there.

As for other post...agreed...some of the woman run the gambit some of the woman run the gambit ...but ive met some hotties and some pairs of great feet...some models are there for a short time.

Hey, if you are lucky there are girls in your area...at least there is some.outlet for feet if you need it!

What frustrates me is my area seems to have a problem.getting women in the area...im near a major metropolis...woud think more women bit no dice

Can you elaborate more on the women running a gambit please?

My area has one ands she is terrible. I check the site every so often to see if anything is new but no luck.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Run the gambit...they can vary in looks and feet quality.

Some models dont photograph well or they took feet pics before tending to them.

I am in the NE and near a major city but very low offerings...but time to time I check and a new woman may appear. There has been some pop up college aged hotties that are there and gone again.

If you have more detailed questions feel free to PM me

Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

So more touch Feet bullshit. Finally loaded my friends ad on there under GA models, literally used her real name and city. Now they won't take it down. I mean what the literal fuck? I almost regret talking her into it but she has been getting emails and calls so I guess it's not all bad. They make you send in about 10 pics, and then picked the ones that we chose not to use for the ad.
Don't know what the he'll they're trying to attract but they're advertising is shit.

--------------------
Kathulu

Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

I'm by the way her ad is the one under Erin in Georgia, for those asking. Backpage and Craigslist has been a lot more friendly so far

--------------------
Kathulu

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links