Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » touch feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: touch feet
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erin's feet look okay, but I love Cammy's feet.
So Erin doesn't want to do it anymore?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe how few foot models there are on Touch Feet considering this encompasses all 50 states.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel your pain ace...I think TF tried to get talent as they get more money...but it is hard to find women willing to allow strange men worship thier feet and perhaps more.

Hard to just women to pose for feet pictures without them thinking their lives will be ruined

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in defense of the models on there TF literally must photoshop their original pics to look as bad as possible. They don't even look like the same pics we sent in for her it's weird. I mean she's on backpage and Craigslist and streammate and some other sites and has accumulated quite the online and in person following. She's fun and actually enjoys the foot life, that makes it 10 times more enjoyable for anyone.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish there was something like this in Europe. [Hump]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by Jerimiah:
Well in defense of the models on there TF literally must photoshop their original pics to look as bad as possible. They don't even look like the same pics we sent in for her it's weird. I mean she's on backpage and Craigslist and streammate and some other sites and has accumulated quite the online and in person following. She's fun and actually enjoys the foot life, that makes it 10 times more enjoyable for anyone.

Why would they photoshop to make the feet look as BAD as possible? I would think they try to make the feet look as GOOD as possible to attract customers. After all, why would you want to pay for something you don't want? There are 2 women on there who live close to where I live but both of them have ugly feet. I just actually might worship their feet if it was for FREE.... but definitely not pay $120 for it.
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cammy still has the #1 feet on the site regardless of all the new models on there. I think its actually gotten worse

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vila:
Cammy still has the #1 feet on the site regardless of all the new models on there. I think its actually gotten worse

Not surprising she is in South FL. The most beautiful women in the US are there. I can't wait to move back next year. Don't even need touch feet to get feet.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but what does "Enhanced" mean as it relates to that site? Breast size?

Anywho, for me the best in order are Kathryn, Violette, Benita, Celita, Kera and Ruth.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Erin's feet look okay, but I love Cammy's feet.
So Erin doesn't want to do it anymore?

Yeah Cammy's feet seem to look the best, but the competition isn't very tough. lol

Erin is BBW and I'm not into feet like that. They breed them big in GA.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I'm sorry but what does "Enhanced" mean as it relates to that site? Breast size?

Anywho, for me the best in order are Kathryn, Violette, Benita, Celita, Kera and Ruth.

I think it means the woman allow you to jerk off during the session. All I know I could never have a session where I couldn't do that.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links