Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the older crowd (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For the older crowd
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only able to recall the feet of three of them, Julia Louis Dreyfus (whose bony, tendony feet are legendary), Helen Hunt, and Cameron Diaz. The others are women whose feet I either have never seen or don't like the look of. I noticed that Eva Longoria got the highest poll result, but when I've seen her feet, I was turned off by the fact that she has those archetypical hispanic claw-like toenails, and no no no no no I cannot stand those.

You could have added Elle MacPherson, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Cindy Crawford (whose feet are huge and sculpted and magnificent).

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes , some strange results. For instance I thought Hoda Kotb would have received more than the 4 out of 39 votes she has currently. I think her feet and toes are amazing. Oh well...beauty is in the eye..right?
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links