Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fetish faux pas (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fetish faux pas
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Ah-bede-ehbe-dee-ehbe-deah..."That's all folks!"

A classic "Freudian Slip"... [Confused]

I'm sparing the members a short story.

[Laugh] [Laugh]

let's hear it
Very well.

This has more to do with a Freudian slip:

As a young boy (7-9, I'd guess), I was in my parent's bedroom as my mother dressed for work. I watched as she pulled on her high-waisted panties, half-length bra, girdle with garters, and dragging her nylons to those snaps (the kind of stuff you've seen if you are familiar with Bettie Page - it was the early 60's).

After observing this procedure - having seen it many times before - I asked her why she put on all this complicated stuff.

"Well", she replied, "it's to make rape inevitable". With a stricken look, she quickly, stammered, "um, ah, I mean impossible!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty strong slip
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Freudian of you.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I think the same thing every time I see a Toyota FJ Cruiser on the road.

Same here.

Once while driving with my wife, she saw one and asked if I knew what the "FJ" stood for. I shrugged my shoulders and jokingly said "footjob". Now every time we see one, she'll refer to the person driving it as one of my "brethren".

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I think the same thing every time I see a Toyota FJ Cruiser on the road.

Same here.

Once while driving with my wife, she saw one and asked if I knew what the "FJ" stood for. I shrugged my shoulders and jokingly said "footjob". Now every time we see one, she'll refer to the person driving it as one of my "brethren".

I think that you ought to shift the rules of that little game.
Every time you spot one, you should yell out, "Footjob cruiser!" and then you have to pull off somewhere for her to give you an in-car footjob! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy slip. Last year I was telling my cousin that "one of my favorite cable channels was footnetwork". She then chats back to me "freudian slip?" She hasn't seen me in 20 something years and lives 3 states away, so I then came out with my fetish to her and then she sent me a picture of her feet. [Smile]
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links