Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best State with Pretty Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best State with Pretty Feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which state do you think has the women with the best looking feet.

My vote goes too FLORIDA

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Montana
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texas
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. TEXAS 2. CALIFORNIA 3. FLORIDA 4. ARIZONA 5. NEW YORK
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mail2268
Board Regular
Member # 46729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mail2268   Email mail2268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio, overall higher arches, because feet are encased in boots 6 months out of the year. Living here in Nevada more flat feet. Warmer weather in flats and sandals year round. Fifty years observing a lot of feet in the time. Spent time in Europe and travelled, not knocking any one. Just saying I have seen and compared over decades.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a strange question. I can't see how anyone can definitely say that any given state have the most pretty feet, without the benefit of some data. Unless your answer is based on opinion, in which case, that's just what it is, an opinion.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgia [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
California (Los Angeles, LA County Orange County), Nevada (Las Vegas) in my opinion.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I wouldn't mind doing some foot recon in other states. Because let's face it, feet are awesome and I can't get enough.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
This is a strange question. I can't see how anyone can definitely say that any given state have the most pretty feet, without the benefit of some data. Unless your answer is based on opinion, in which case, that's just what it is, an opinion.

i think there is some data, most of these foot models as long as i've been looking at it on the net seem to be from florida

so if i had to pick one state, i would say florida has the best feet and best looking girls

That's not really data, at best it's observational opinion. You can't know for sure that there are more nice looking feet in Florida than say, Minnesota because there's no way you can examine every single set of female feet in any given state. Additionally, Minnesota or any other cold weather state will always be at a disadvantage since women can't show off their feet year 'round like they do in Florida or California.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in full agreement with Adam. Something/one can qualify as best in terms of a tournament such as in sports. But in this case, best is only an opinion. I do notice that the majority of foot models on IG are from south or southwest states..oh and Brazil. But those ladies do not represent their particular states as a whole. Those same models know or in some cases never knew that they have attractive feet until the blow-up of the internet or social media. So to please the fellas (and maybe make money selling items -which sure isn't my thing)they jumped into amateur modeling to show their goods. And because they reside in warm weather states they're feet are exposed more often. But how about all the ones that have bad-looking feet also from those same states. Well we wouldn't know because they're not going to show them off, of course. And there also a lot of non-native residents living in these states as transplants who may have super-sexy feet and will tell you they moved in from Maine or Wyoming.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how the state can justify the best looking feet. I think the question, "Which state is the best to see feet in public", is more logical. Florida draws a lot of tourists from other states. If you have the chance to go around each state and see every woman's feet, then I would respect your opinion.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a thread about girls with a certain hair color having the nicest feet. This post reminds me of that.

Can someone help me understand how a girl being in or from a certain state warrants having nice feet? Are girls born in a certain state naturally born with more attractive feet? Are girls with pretty feet somehow attracted to a particular state?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..beauty is in the eye.....Simple as that
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know because i'm not American, but judging by Nikki Ashton i could vote for Texas! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links