Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best State with Pretty Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best State with Pretty Feet
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
florida by far! it is sandal season 365 days a year here, and for the 2 days its not, its sexy boot season!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Adam, and I have never been to every state. Now I do know that I live in Florida and I see tons of pretty feet daily, but that also is because the weather is warm so the feet are shown a lot more vs a state where it is cold and the feet stay covered.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
Which state do you think has the women with the best looking feet.

My vote goes too FLORIDA

Yes, Florida is great for feet.

I've never been to California, myself, though. So I don't feel comfortable asserting that Florida is empirically the best foot state, because, well, California Beach Feet shows some pretty damn fine specimens quite regularly!

I'll tell you what states definitely SUCK for feet, if we're talking about what you get to see out in public, how much of it, and the quality of the feet.

MASSACHUSETTS SUCKS. It's a horrible state in a lot of ways (particularly their laws), but especially when it comes to the feet you see. For much of the year, women's feet are almost sure to be encased in shoes 99% of the time. So, for the time of year when it's warm enough to wear open shoes that show off the feet, the Massachusetts women's feet tend to be gnarly and ugly, with corns, discoloration, and nail problems.

New York (where I grew up) is similar but perhaps not quite as bad. I recall that girl feet sightings when I was in grade school (K all the way theough 12) were woefully rare. (There were a couple of bright spots in the form of two or three girls who took opportunities to wear sandals such as flip flops on occasion, and I still remember them vividly.) Out in public, it's still pretty rare to see attractive women with attractive feet showing them off.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
MASSACHUSETTS SUCKS. It's a horrible state in a lot of ways (particularly their laws), but especially when it comes to the feet you see. For much of the year, women's feet are almost sure to be encased in shoes 99% of the time. So, for the time of year when it's warm enough to wear open shoes that show off the feet, the Massachusetts women's feet tend to be gnarly and ugly, with corns, discoloration, and nail problems.

I live in Massachusetts and I respectfully disagree.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:

it's freezing in states like minnesota for half the year, girls take worse care of their feet and body because it's covered up most of the time

i don't think it's crazy to say the best are in florida or california, and like i said it seems most of these girls we look at on the net live in those states

plus the best looking girls from cold states often move to florida or california

hot girls are far more common in these states

All of this logic makes sense to me, and I agree.

I live in Florida and can vouch for the fact that we get to see lots of feet all year long.

If the original question focuses on which state actually has the best looking feet, that's one thing— and it's essentially impossible to determine. But I think that the question really revolve more around which is the best state for SEEING women's feet. I think that Florida and California are the top for that, based on the points made by Michael.

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

I live in Massachusetts and I respectfully disagree.

-footboy1

I live in Florida and annually visit family on Long Island and on Nantucket. Granted, I do not have extensive travels throughout Massachusetts, but the feet that I have seen (such as in Hyannis or anywhere along the route from Long Island to there, which is the route my dad and I drive to get the ferry to visit my brother on ACK) do not stack up to those I typically see here in Florida where I currently live.

I do recognize that your experience may vary. But at the very least, you must admit that for much of the year, you don't even get to see most women's feet, in your state.

By the way, what specific part or parts of what I said do you disagree with?

--------------------

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida, perhaps more than any other state, is a mixture of people from all over the country and the world. The population was just over a million in the 50s, now it's over 20 million. All those folks came there from somewhere else. There aren't many native Floridians that go back more than a couple of generations in the state. So when you're looking at Florida's feet you're really looking at America's feet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida and California from the Instagram foot model pages.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links