Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else have really high standards? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else have really high standards?
jaysmitee
Board Regular
Member # 49348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaysmitee   Email jaysmitee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a huge foot fetish, but i'll admit that I am super picky about feet. I also love the community here,but I am not a big fan of the majority of material that is posted. Anyone else feel the same way? I recently posted what I think are perfect feet in the foot pictures section but surprisingly received no comments. I know to each is own, but just giving out my opinion for the sake of discussion.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are your favourite FootFetish Models?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, to be honest and for starters when your thread title is "Best Candids EVER" is a huge claim. While the tops of feet you posted aren't bad, it's a huge stretch to say they are the best photos ever taken or the best feet ever photographed. Millions of candids have been shared over the past 20 years online that were much better and much worse. I guess expectations get broken all the time.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again I have to agree with NorCal, I think we're on a roll here. By making such outlandish claims, you better have a heck of a lot of quality to back it up, so when your pics are basically just OK amateur shots, it's unrealistic to expect glowing reviews.

I have met some photographers that become obsessed with whatever they're obsessed with, and it doesn't necessarily have to feet. They are usually at at loss as to why the rest of us don't see what they see. I usually tell them that this is why some of us prefer vanilla ice cream, while others prefer chocolate, strawberry or pistachio.

If you think your pics are the best thing since sliced bread, more power to you, but don't expect the rest of us to fall in line.

[ December 18, 2016, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an addendum to my post above: I just tried to click on one of your "best ever" pics, and the link tried to give me a computer virus. I get one single complaint about this, and I'll remove your post.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clicked on his thread, but, thankfully, didn't click on any of his pics. because I didn't see any soles on the "best candids ever".

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaysmitee
Board Regular
Member # 49348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaysmitee   Email jaysmitee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologize for coming off like a pretentious douche, you guys are right. And I can assure you there is no "virus" here. I literally uploaded them on to imagebam and that's it. Hope the hate isn't too strong since it's nice to have a place where people who share this fetish can get together.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaysmitee:
but i'll admit that I am super picky about feet.

Dude, you need to go take a look at CaliforniaBeachFeet.com

You won't regret it!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaysmitee:
I apologize for coming off like a pretentious douche, you guys are right. And I can assure you there is no "virus" here. I literally uploaded them on to imagebam and that's it. Hope the hate isn't too strong since it's nice to have a place where people who share this fetish can get together.

No problem, and just remember (to losely quote Indiana Jones) "The Penitent man shall pass". Enjoy your stay and contribute more photos. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Ain't no big whoop. Just do what you do and don't worry about public opinion, there are always those who are going to love what you do, and those who don't but just shoot to please yourself, and not others.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for showcased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also find I am exceptionally picky. Also find that a lot of the material does not appeal to me. It really comes down to personal preference, taste and nuances which in the foot community is quite vast. Found the yoga feet pictures you posted very attractive!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my humble opinion (and 2,865 posts later) it doesn't get any better than this:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=037599

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm picky too.. I only like feet to look a certain way. long toes, long nail beds with slightly long toenails. high arches and soft pretty soles.

I estimate that maybe 1% of feet out there are 10's in my book. and my wife is in the 1%

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple things about this thread that I must've missed back in December when it was originally posted.

1. It's not picky, it's that you like what you like and don't care much for the rest. For example, some people like steak ANYWAY it's cooked. And some ONLY like it medium rare or bust. I happen to be someone who likes stair stepped toes, smaller feet, high arches and nothing lizard like about any part of the foot. Others find that boring or unattractive.

2. I like how the original poster apologized for potential spam and you guys cut him a break and everybody moved on. That was cool to read!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend is super picky about feet as well. They have to be narrow and big enough to hold them in both of his hands (he prefers a size 9, he guessed mine were a 9 before he ever saw my feet, lol), and he loves long toes, and high arches. Those things have to pretty much be there for him to even consider going out with a woman. He's had to turn down women who were attracted to him in the past because he didn't like their feet.

Bonus things for him are well-defined ankles,when the tendon in the back of the feet is narrow, and well-defined. He likes when the veins pop up. He likes the little indentations I have alongside my inside ankles. He likes the soles to be just a little wrinkly. Thankfully, my feet have all of these qualities for him. He calls them HD feet, high-definition.

I let him see my feet before we ever got too involved because I knew if he didn't like my feet it would be a deal breaker, and I understood that. So, one day I picked him up to go to the gym (where we met) in the middle of winter, wearing flip flops. He noticed immediately. I knew for sure he liked them when he got out of the car and took his feet into his hands and rubbed and kissed them. He said he already knew he would like them because the gym shoes I wore were well worn, and he could see the shape of my foot, and knew my toes were long. He could also see my ankles, and that tendon he likes on the back of my feet so much. That was over three years ago, and it just keeps getting better

[ June 03, 2017, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Foot_Worshipee ]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links