Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else have really high standards? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else have really high standards?
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very picky also. It's crazy looking at wiki feet and guys ranking nasty looking feet high.

I hate fat women feet also. No corns and bunions is a must.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Pitt, what are your favourite models?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just visited FootQueenBee's Instagram profile, OMG, she is gorgeous!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being picky is nothing to be shamed of. It means you have standards and know exactly what you want. That is a great thing. It sets you apart from most other guys.

Not only am I extremely picky about which feet I find attractive, but the entire girl has to be attractive to me as well. I don't care how perfect I think her feet are, if I'm not attracted to the rest of her, I have zero interest. Zero.

When girls I've been with have asked if I have a foot fetish, I reply with, "I have a fetish for women, not feet".

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My standards are quite high. They aren't met but they're high nonetheless
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the same. My wife and I are also selective about men we meet to share my wife's sexy feet with. Luckily I found a amazing wife that is hot, kinky, and has very sexy feet!

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica_heels_feet
Board Regular
Member # 51359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica_heels_feet   Author's Homepage   Email Monica_heels_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a foot fetish model but I also have foot fetish. I love just a small part of all feet photos on Internet posted by feet models. It sounds strange but I love feet which look just like mines. I love soft well shaped highly arched feet with long(but not so much) toes.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/100355
my email: monicacrushing@gmail.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish was, and always is, again cemented so deeply in my brain. I'm a musician and I played a pool party yesterday. Had to be about 35 women there, most in their 30's and 40's but a few early twenties gals. And, I didn't care how great their bodies were, if their feet were jacked up I had absolutely no attraction at all. In fact, there were a couple younger ladies who were chubby and I wouldn't have looked twice at them except their feet were adorable. Their toes were lined up nicely, beautiful heels and shape to their feet, painted toes. It's all a matter of preference. But yeah, I'm a super picky foot guy all the way.

It was really something to see all the ladies parade right past me, on their way to the snack bar, completely barefoot and in bikinis. I wish all gigs were that nice.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have super high standards and I must say Feetiesandtoes you have a great picture. Looks like my wife's feet to be honest. Nice find.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Being picky is nothing to be shamed of. It means you have standards and know exactly what you want. That is a great thing. It sets you apart from most other guys.

Not only am I extremely picky about which feet I find attractive, but the entire girl has to be attractive to me as well. I don't care how perfect I think her feet are, if I'm not attracted to the rest of her, I have zero interest. Zero.

My exact sentiments as well.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys like women with what I call "man feet." Big feet, long toes that don't descent across at a straight but not too sharp an angle. They are in the minority but they sometimes comment and answer polls more often than other guys who like dainty little feet with perfect toes. Within fetishes there seem to be a lot of sub-fetishes: large feet, tickling, falaka, food etc.

quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
I'm very picky also. It's crazy looking at wiki feet and guys ranking nasty looking feet high.

I hate fat women feet also. No corns and bunions is a must.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
at most i probably like about 5% of what i see

^^This^^

I notice about 5% (on a good day) that have feet which are nice/decent. Of that 5%, maybe 20% have what I would consider very nice feet.

Line up 100 random girls, and chances are that only one will really catch my interest with the appearance of her feet. The problem from there is that I will usually not be attractive to the rest of her, which kills it completely.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have very high standards, for me, female feet should not be bigger than size 5US, the shape of the foot is important, short toes and the alignment of the toes is very important. Just look at the feet of bayonara's wife, and you'll see what I mean. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=037960;p=2
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'am def picky too. Must have high arches and nice proportioned toes. They have to be painted for me to even play with them. No corns or calluses.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links