Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Geico Commercial..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Geico Commercial..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a Geico commercial.. where.. a basketball, makes a comment about a female reporter's feet.

The setup was this.

In the commercial, it had a setup where a beautiful female reporter with red hair, was set up giving a report.

On the floor in front of the female reporter, a basketball shaped figure, with lips, and a voice.. said something like.

"You have pretty feet".

Even though the reporter was wearing closed toe shoes, and her feet could not be seen.

I found it .. interesting.. because it's rare that female feet are mentioned in a commercial.

Have any other forum members seen this commercial?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder what I would search for on google? Geico basketball turns up the Dikembo commercial.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZAprIekCbk
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg, what I would give to be that loser basketball at the same level of her feet, except I'd try to lick and smell her toes while she completely ignored my existence and I'd love to get kicked in the face by her too, wow great find Mitch!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Laugh]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh. Ok. I have a hard time getting excited unless the feet are completely bare.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a hot piece of ass and I'd love to lick her shoes clean while she stares at me in awe.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for finding the link to the commercial.

I just thought it was "Interesting" , even if not'
"Exciting".

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much there. Seems like a throwaway line in a pretty lame commercial, and they only show the tips of the woman's shoes.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Wilson from Castaway did some changes and found a new job (BTW, I do know he's a volleyball).

[Tongue]

Still, a pretty "meh" commercial, but the model's hot. Does anyone know her name?

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't mention her feet at all. Sounds like he just commented that she had nice shoes.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links