Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Action in Asia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Action in Asia
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I've been to several Asian countries lately, and WOW! Ive had some incredible encounters (legal type)with footjobs to remember! I have to upload the few photos. Does anyone know what happened to the model Riasweet and Footgoddesslovely?

I think Footgoddesslovely is still on clips4. But no more Ria?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap that girl is sexy, and those feet put into overdrive.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year Fair Adam! Thanks for admiring my old gf. Shes on the bottom of my posts. So for New Years heres some more pics. And she was very foot "friendly!"

http://www.imagebam.com/image/260113137950784

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's completely awesome, is she Vietnamese?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosity, I want to ask you, are you talking about paid encounters with prostitutes who give you foot action?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Ha. She was my fiance about 5 years ago! Thai. I've had many gfs since in Thailand and Philippines. Recently I was in Cambodia and WOW let me tell you their feet are exquisite. Yeah, sure, some working girls too. I saw alot of Cambodian girls with beautiful pedicures - actually unusually common. I asked a girl at a bar why do they sport such nice feet.She said the girls she knows (friends) thinks it attracts men.

This is different from the usual excuse I hear elsewhere. Most women (not all) say its to look better than or impress other women. Thai women generally don't care about their feet. My gf later on really got into giving foot pleasure.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cdaa12137957704

Philippine women are very fashion conscious. Pedicures and spa treatments are a weekly thing. Even poor women often maintain nice feet, but not with foot guys in mind. But the ones Ive met, love the idea of guys worshipping their feet.

I'll be putting up more pics of other ladies. And hopefully making more!

[ January 06, 2017, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: AsianFootLove ]

--------------------
 -

Markluvsfeet
Member # 50388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Markluvsfeet   Email Markluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please please more of her!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

I am in the Philippines right now and meet a women i met one time before for two years ago.
Last time we didnt do anything at all, but this time i thought that i was going to try something, and i started to play a bit with her feet. First lighly touch and kiss to se how she was going to react.
First she was very suprised and shy, but later she really liked it.

I was also in Cambodia in november and met a women there with lovely feet.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candid
Board Regular
Member # 51094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candid   Email Candid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wtf dude that girl is my fantasy when it comes to performance she is the best, but sorry dude I don't have any news about those 2 hot girls.

--------------------
I don't care, I love it.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links