Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did you ever have to finally decide?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did you ever have to finally decide?
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the lyrics song by The Lovin Spoonful song says
"Have you ever had to make up your mind, and pick up on one and leave the other behind".
I honestly cannot decide who's feet I prefer of these 2 celebrity chefs.
Maybe my fellow padders can help?

[ December 30, 2016, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Captain Morgan ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 16 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found, for most guys, the better looking woman will almost always be the most popular or win any contest. It doesn't really matter how her feet look. For example, and I know a lot of you will disagree, Eva Longoria. Stunning woman. Bad feet. But she cleans house and is always at the top of any foot poll I've ever seen.

Agree or nah?

Ultimately, my point being that we know who the better looking woman is here.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true and well stated in your analogy my friend.
On the other side of the coin I use Nia Vardalos. Not a glamourous woman to look at so her feet in a contest or poll don't get a second look, or considerations, but if you really did just look at her feet, you will find that they are gorgeous and stunning.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will google her, I'm not familiar.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links