Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Video ideas & feedback

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video ideas & feedback
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

Icon 12 posted      Profile for babydollfeet   Author's Homepage   Email babydollfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! I started my youtube channel last week and I am having trouble coming up with ideas for videos. Im shooting requests next week and so far I'm doing Sole Crunching (i still don't know what that is lol) and taking my feet in and out of slippers.

Im new to this world so I don't know what type of things you all like but I'm open to new ideas! comment/post inspo of things you like or would want to see me do!! <33333

--------------------
Check out my youtube channel/blog for original videos shot in 4K by me! babydollfeet.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, most things on YouTube are way too tame and vanilla. Clip stores are where it's happening. Might as well make some cash! I can see pretty feet anywhere.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wear sneakers barefooted, remove them slowly and talk about how your feet are sweating and probably stinky from it. That would be really hot
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have your model wear her socks for several days, and make a "bet" with her and card game or whatever, and lose. So now you are "forced" to sniff her feet or socks for a pre-set time. If you pull away, you are tied up and the time is tripled.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the idea of two women competing with each other barefoot. It could be a catfight, a wrestling match, a contest, a dare, a bet.....the bottom line is one woman loses to the other and is now FORCED to smell, lick, suck on and kiss the winners pretty, but stinky, sweaty feet! One woman dominating another! So much fem/fem stuff in clips is friendly, I would prefer it be rivals, where it is not friendly, and maybe a bit mean, with nice dominance and humiliation! THANKS!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoeplay for starters.....

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wear dressy shoes (flats or heels) to work, with or without hose, come home, take them off for the camera, tell me how much they need a massage and my face in them.
Do this every work day...for...forever.

[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johark32
Board Regular
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johark32   Email johark32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are a bunch of barefoot driving now-a-days, that's if you wanna be a part of their pie. crushing inanimate objects are also a thing too, so is tickling. whatever floats your boat. or you can choose anyone of these and put your spin to it. make it you-nique. make it yours.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF you are working alone, without another girl, you can pretend you are in a shoe store trying on a few pairs of sexy sandals and flip flops, you sit with your sexy bare legs crossed, and you slowly remove shoes and put next pair on, with real good close-ups! You dangle sexy shoes on your toes, you move and wave your foot, you say things like, i wish someone was here to kiss my feet in these sexy shoes! I bet my feet smell amazing in these shoes! A REAL NICE TEASE! EASY TO DO!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links