Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » women into your Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: women into your Fetish
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are women generally into the Foot Fetish world..i found that most women are not into having their feet touched by their boyfriends. Being a African American male, i also find a lot of black women do not like the foot fetish world.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its tough but worth the wait when you do find one. A lot of women I know use it for a get way fetish on there man to get them into other thI have met several women like that

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most women I was with were ok with it...a few were really into it and gave me alot...had one woman who was so bothered by the thought of having her toes sucked we broke off the relationship.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of the women I've been were receptive to it and have enjoyed it immensely. I don't really know how the population at large feels, but it seems to me women don't find it as odd or gross as I thought they did when I was younger.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go to a strip club. Here in the STL area, the strippers know that some guys come in with a fetish for feet. So, since they want tips, they will cater to you. I've sucked and worshiped an older strippers feet, in the back room, before. I've sucked and worship a brand new 18 year old stripper's feet, also in the back. I've had two strippers, at the same time, sit on either side of me and place their bare feet in my lap, over my crotch. I've even had a stripper rub her feet on my neck and face.

I'd say that most women are slowly warming up to the idea. About 10 years ago, the college age girls were started to understand and get into it now. I would guess that finding a woman in her 40's or 50's now, would find it uninteresting whereas an 18 year old would think it to be super sexy.

It also depends on how the media is playing foot fetishism.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some are into it or OK with it, and some aren't. My wife is, thankfully. If she hadn't been, I don't think we'd be together today. But I do think it's possible to bring around the women who aren't.

Start slowly, with a foot rub, but don't push it. Once a woman realizes she can get some pleasure from your fetish, one thing can lead to another.

With my wife, in the early stages of our relationship, I started slowly. I would offer a foot massage as we sat on the couch, watching TV, because I knew that she liked them. Pretty soon, she started noticing I had full wood. (She has really pretty feet, and it turns me on just to touch them.)

But I didn't push it. I wanted her to know that I wanted her to feel good first and foremost. Only later did it lead to other stuff, because she was comfortable with what was happening.

Foot massages soon led to me casually sucking her toes (which she discovered she loves) during foreplay. That led to her rubbing her feet on my cock or in my face when we were fucking. Once we crossed that threshold, footjobs were the logical next step.

She's given me footjobs for more than 20 years now -- pretty much whenever I ask, but she knows she gets something out of it, too, like a foot massage, or sucking her toes while she fingers herself, or something.

If I had jumped right away into full foot fetish mode, the story might not have had a happy ending.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend is black (I'm white), and she loves the attention I pay to her feet.
If she truly loves you, she'll come around.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a woman in her 40's, and who was in her 40's when I had my first experience with a foot guy, I can say, heck yes! Women are into the foot fetish world. I was, and still am, very attracted to my boyfriend, and have an open mind as well, so I was very eager to be part of it and learn more.

My boyfriend gently broke me into it. For one thing, he knew it had been a long time since I had been with anyone sexually. I was in a bad marriage, and there was absolutely no intimacy for the last several years, and I remained faithful, as difficult as it was. Plus, my boyfriend knew I had never been with a foot guy. I did know though, before our first time together, that he had a foot fetish. He seemed to work the topic of feet into conversation pretty regularly, so I called him out on it, and he admitted it. I was just intrigued and wanted to learn more so I could make him happy. The first time was just some massaging and gentle kissing, which I was pleasantly pleased to discover I enjoyed very much. Things grew from there. I really feel like I enjoy his fetish as much as he does. I benefit a great deal from it.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely bring it in slowly. I would say about half were accepting of the idea.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PretTy much all my gfs never had the foot thing done to them. They thought it was weird at first but enjoyed the feeling.

Ironically the very few women I met that actually liked their toes sucked I never got with. They always seemed to be playing games.

I always start with a foot massage to ease then to the other stuff. But I tell all guys with the fetish never waste your time with a women who isn't down with it. It's frustrating and not worth it. I haven't since I was in my 20's.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
Go to a strip club. Here in the STL area, the strippers know that some guys come in with a fetish for feet.

It also depends on how the media is playing foot fetishism.

This right here. It was so easy to get feet in my 20's and early 30's. When you are very good looking women let alot of shit slide.

Now pushing 40, bald and weight gain says otherwise lol.

Also I'm way too lazy now to game a woman for her feet. Strippers want money and it's relatively inexpensive to do it. I always offer them $10 which is a regular lap dance. Instead of getting a dance I ask if I can rub thier feet. Most of them say yes instantly. Plus thier feet usually smell so funky. I typically ask if they would do it outside for more money. Some do some don't but I'm never out of feet

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
As a woman in her 40's, and who was in her 40's when I had my first experience with a foot guy, I can say, heck yes! Women are into the foot fetish world. I was, and still am, very attracted to my boyfriend, and have an open mind as well, so I was very eager to be part of it and learn more.

My boyfriend gently broke me into it. For one thing, he knew it had been a long time since I had been with anyone sexually. I was in a bad marriage, and there was absolutely no intimacy for the last several years, and I remained faithful, as difficult as it was. Plus, my boyfriend knew I had never been with a foot guy. I did know though, before our first time together, that he had a foot fetish. He seemed to work the topic of feet into conversation pretty regularly, so I called him out on it, and he admitted it. I was just intrigued and wanted to learn more so I could make him happy. The first time was just some massaging and gentle kissing, which I was pleasantly pleased to discover I enjoyed very much. Things grew from there. I really feel like I enjoy his fetish as much as he does. I benefit a great deal from it.

Fairplay too you, your a real star! Is there any chance that you could educate some other women? of whom may not be into the feet scene, as maybe a few friendly words about how their missing out on a real teat, may just bring them around & when they realise that they enjoy it afterall, then they too may encourage other ladies give it a try as well, I just think that they are more likely too listen too another lady, on this subject , rather than hear what any of us guys have too say about it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plastercast to thank,I would be more than happy to educate other women about what they're missing out on. Because, that's exactly what they're doing, missing out! The best lover I have ever had is my current boyfriend, due in large part because of his foot fetish. He enjoys it for his reasons, and I enjoy it for mine. I have talked to a couple friends about it. One of them had a man in their life with a foot fetish, and she discovered how much she enjoyed having her feet rubbed, kissed, etc. That relationship ended and she's now married to someone who isn't into feet at all. She misses it! I joke with my boyfriend that I have a reverse foot fetish, I LOVE having my feet worshipped. My boyfriend is stuck with me for life!

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
Plastercast to thank,I would be more than happy to educate other women about what they're missing out on. Because, that's exactly what they're doing, missing out! The best lover I have ever had is my current boyfriend, due in large part because of his foot fetish. He enjoys it for his reasons, and I enjoy it for mine. I have talked to a couple friends about it. One of them had a man in their life with a foot fetish, and she discovered how much she enjoyed having her feet rubbed, kissed, etc. That relationship ended and she's now married to someone who isn't into feet at all. She misses it! I joke with my boyfriend that I have a reverse foot fetish, I LOVE having my feet worshipped. My boyfriend is stuck with me for life!

Good for you as you are clearly an absolute STAR!& Im delighted too learn that you are trying to encourage other ladies too get into the Footfetish scene as that is brilliant news it really is!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
Are women generally into the Foot Fetish world..i found that most women are not into having their feet touched by their boyfriends. Being a African American male, i also find a lot of black women do not like the foot fetish world.

I feel you. I don't think most AA women are into it unless you are talking about money.

But I honestly, all my gf's never knew anything or heard vaguely about foot fetish. The crazy thing in my life is that they were cool about it. But whenever I met a chick that was into the foot thing. I could never connect with her. They would always be on some bullshit.

As other posters said strip clubs are the best way when you are an adult. It's easy money to them. I've gotten feet countless times when I was young for free, but those days are over.

I really don't spend alot of money. I'll give the a $10 to $20 in a club or $60 outside so I can bust a nut.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links