Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » women into your Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: women into your Fetish
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Most women I was with were ok with it...a few were really into it and gave me alot.. .had one woman who was so bothered by the thought of having her toes sucked we broke off the relationship

Maybe I'm just being bias but every chick I met that didn't like their toes sucked were some type of bitch. I mean I'm not talking about the ones who can't stand it because they are way too ticklish. But the ones that are like "OMG that's so gross"

I always made it a point to get the foot thing out the way before I even date women. Well I drop hints. I always work in to see if they like foot rubs. If any of them say the dreadful sentence "I don't like my feet touched" I move on quick.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every girlfriend that I've had has been receptive to my fetish, just depends on how you bring it in. I always made very clear that I did not want them to feel like they had to do it just to keep me happy, and if they ever wanted it to stop then it would.

Take it slow, play the long game and it will be worth it.

I've also had it that in big groups people would bring it up and make fun of my fetish, only to have girls approach me separately asking more questions! On a few rare occasions that has developed into intimate stuff, but painting it in a better light for those girls was worth it even if nothing ever happened [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’ve kept in touch with a masseuse and I used to give good tips to rub her feet. I’ve told her, I’d give her 40$ and we could do casual meetings whenever we can. She agreed and I told her to send me foot pictures and with the money to do pedicure. She never did the pedicure and rarely sent pictures. I’ll let it go and we met two times and always paid her. Recently I’ve tested her loyalty. I told her, I’m short of money, so I won’y be able to pay this time. She told me she rather I pay her or next time. I was disappointed and knew she wasn’t loyal and it was only for the money. I’ve told her, I’m no longer interested to meet. So yes, most of the time these girls will indulge in the foot fetish thing for the money only.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend is black, and she's been totally open to my fetish. She regularly lets me rub her feet. Often, when we're at restaurants, ahe'll take her shoes off and put her feet in my lap!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smonster:
Every girlfriend that I've had has been receptive to my fetish, just depends on how you bring it in. I always made very clear that I did not want them to feel like they had to do it just to keep me happy, and if they ever wanted it to stop then it would.

So, if all of a sudden your girlfriend stopped being receptive, you would be OK with that?

My approach is much different. My fondness for pretty feet is a part of me, and a part of my sexual being. It's only one part, but it's just as important as other sexual activities that I enjoy.

I try to make that crystal clear. I wouldn't be OK with her all of a sudden abandoning this kink. Just as I wouldn't be OK if all of a sudden she wanted to abandon sex.

You either accept all of me, or none of me. The reverse is also true. I either accept the entire girl, or none of her. We are not doing each other any favors by picking and choosing. Anything less than that is a dishonest relationship, and a recipe for disaster.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:
I’ve kept in touch with a masseuse and I used to give good tips to rub her feet. I’ve told her, I’d give her 40$ and we could do casual meetings whenever we can. She agreed and I told her to send me foot pictures and with the money to do pedicure. She never did the pedicure and rarely sent pictures. I’ll let it go and we met two times and always paid her. Recently I’ve tested her loyalty. I told her, I’m short of money, so I won’y be able to pay this time. She told me she rather I pay her or next time. I was disappointed and knew she wasn’t loyal and it was only for the money. I’ve told her, I’m no longer interested to meet. So yes, most of the time these girls will indulge in the foot fetish thing for the money only.

Of course your situation was about the money. Besides the money, we did she get out of your arrangement? What's in it for her?

Are you dating her? Are you pleasing her sexually? Or do you expect her to be your sexual slave, at your beck and call with nothing in return?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
So, if all of a sudden your girlfriend stopped being receptive, you would be OK with that?

My approach is much different. My fondness for pretty feet is a part of me, and a part of my sexual being. It's only one part, but it's just as important as other sexual activities that I enjoy.

I try to make that crystal clear. I wouldn't be OK with her all of a sudden abandoning this kink. Just as I wouldn't be OK if all of a sudden she wanted to abandon sex.

You either accept all of me, or none of me. The reverse is also true. I either accept the entire girl, or none of her. We are not doing each other any favors by picking and choosing. Anything less than that is a dishonest relationship, and a recipe for disaster.

My sentiments as well.

quote:

So let me get this straight: you essentially were paying $40 each time in exchange for rubbing this woman's feet. Fair enough exchange. However, if you're ever unable to pay, you still want her to hold up her end of the deal and give you her feet, otherwise, it shows she's only in it for the money?

What else did you expect her to be in it for? You're the one that tendered the offer to pay her in exchange for her feet. Then when she essentially says "no money, no feet," you still expect her to indulge you? This woman wasn't your property or your "slave", as longhitter put it. If anything, you were hers (slave) by offering to throw money at her in exchange for pampering her feet.

Kind of sounds to me like you wanted your cake and eat it too.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well first of all, it wasnt a relationship based on slave and all.. Im not into that type of thing. Let get this straight, Ive met her through a massage place and I gave the opportunity to make easy, quick cash. It’s not like I told her Im not going to pay you anymore.. but the one time I can’t she throws me off.. plus she wouldn’t do pedicure and send me pictures like we had agreed. It throw me off, I felt like I gave an opportunity to make some quick cash and then I was losing control of the situation. Anyway I didn’t ask to be judge here or if me or her is guilty. Just sharing my story.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
It’s not like I told her Im not going to pay you anymore.. but the one time I can’t she throws me off..

Earlier you posted that you were testing her loyalty...

quote:
Recently I’ve tested her loyalty. I told her, I’m short of money, so I won’y be able to pay this time. She told me she rather I pay her or next time. I was disappointed and knew she wasn’t loyal and it was only for the money.

Either way, it doesn't matter. The point we're making is that it's about the money. You are put off because you wouldn't hold up your end of the deal, but expected her to. The question we're asking is, why would she?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ive met her through a massage place and I gave the opportunity to make easy, quick cash. I felt like I gave an opportunity to make some quick cash and then I was losing control of the situation.

Exactly. That's what she was expecting because that's what you told her to expect out of the deal and nothing more. What were you expecting out of the situation?

Nobody is judging you, just can't fathom why when you can't hold up your end of the deal that you offered to her, you accuse her of only being in it for the money when you're the one that told her that's what was in it for her.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links