Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bought worn socks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bought worn socks
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From this girl. I couldn't help it. She had me all fucked up for like 3 days. They were $30. I asked for one full day of wear only (not a super stinky guy). They're on their way this coming week. I'm gonna smash them all over my face, nose and mouth and hope they were worn by her.

https://www.instagram.com/dazzledfeet/

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us posted on how they turned up.

I had one gf who could make some super funked up socks that I loved and the smell lasted for weeks.

Havent been able to find a reliable source since those days long ago!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely keep us posted
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what happened with the socks dude??? [Smile]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still haven't gotten them. She said it would take two weeks since she's back ordered. It's been 10 days.

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Ok, that good to have a que...at least she isnt trying to do several all at once or just rip.you off outright.

Hope they turn out perfect for you.

Ive been tryingnto find a good supplier myself:p

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Thank you good sir. I will take pics of them and keep you posted.

--------------------

Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she sells stuff, and people buy it. Tease you with a free glimpse, simple click to request access to her page then there they are in all their glory.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egor
Board Regular
Member # 36480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egor   Author's Homepage   Email Egor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Thank you good sir. I will take pics of them and keep you posted.

Are you still have not received her socks?

--------------------
ванеалоарпалгмор

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Not yet, she has a system where she bags your socks (unworn) and posts a picture of the next 5 pairs coming up. When it's your turn, she wears them for as long as you like and sends them off. She states on her IG that if you're in a hurry, she's the wrong girl.

I'm fine waiting. I'll report back.

--------------------

peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a cock and bull story. If its gonna take that long to get to you its not worth the fuss. Shes bullshitting.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A month tomorrow.? For 1 days wear.? You got played. Sorry to be so brutally honest
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

I had one gf who could make some super funked up socks that I loved and the smell lasted for weeks.

Havent been able to find a reliable source since those days long ago!

I'd personally recommend Aria from the Cali Foot Exchange if she sales anymore. I bought some worn ones from her a few months ago and they're still ripe.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Good things come to those who wait my friends!

--------------------

Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are those socks coming along?. Enquiring minds want to know!
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links