Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dominant female feet versus another woman!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dominant female feet versus another woman!
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love almost every aspect of the female foot fetish world. The one thing that turns me on more than anything else, is possibly a bit unusual. I am curious if other members here like this as well. I get very very turned on watching a beautiful woman dominate another female with her feet! Forcing the other woman to smell, kiss and lick her feet against her will! The sexiness and dominance, the i beat you, or, i am better than you, or stay away from my man,scenarios drives me crazy! I have been lucky to see this type of thing for real many times, and there are many videos and clips on line that feature this action, so there must be something to it. Has anyone observed anything like this in the so called real world? If so, was it exciting to you?
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yes. That is my absolute most favorite thing. I even get off on the sight of a woman in a show department, bend down and measure or fit another woman for a shoe.

As for real life, when I met my wife, the second time, she had a girlfriend who went with her to meet me, at my college's spring dance. Afterwards, we went back to an apartment her family had and talked and relaxed. At one point she wanted to show me how much alike her body was to her girlfriend and as each one sat on either side of me, they each took one foot out and placed them, soles to sole, arch to arch, right in front of my face. Then, my then girlfriend, moved her foot right in front of her girlfriend's face and wiggled her toes. I almost bust a nut right there.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE stories like that! That was awesome! Did they ever do anything like that again? I enjoy when a woman gets pleasure at dominating another woman, whether it is serious or play! One halloween party twenty-five years ago, my then girlfriend went as a roman goddess with funny enough greek gladiator sandals on. She had gorgeous long slim size 10 feet and had them polished dark pink. I went as a roman statesmen hoping to turn the event into a toga party! Long story short, my girlfriend got into a confrontation with another bitchy girl. She wound up getting her on the ground, and stepped all over her body with her sexy gladiator greek sandals. The girl cried and gave up. My girlfriend had her remove her sandals and lay beneath her feet. She pressed each foot on her face, made her smell them, kiss them, lick them, in front of the thirty people at this party! TRUE STORY Unscripted, but, my girlfriend knew i had a big foot fetish and loved this kind of thing, and mostly did it for me, as the opportunity presented itself! Now that is true love! It also furthered my love for this kind of ACTIVITY!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont get anything out of the woman sucking on other womans toes, guess Im weird, just doesnt do it for me. I want to be the one doing that, and the only one dammit!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

That is probably the more common reaction. It makes probably more sense that a fetish should have your direct involvement to make it as exciting as it should be. I get that, and i am all for that too! I certainly want to be involved with sexy female feet in various ways and forms. Strangely, I get more pleasure watching a sexy woman dominate another woman, it takes me up one more level in the game! NOW....the best is, after dominating the other woman in front of me, she then dominates me!!!
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my story, it never happened again because when I proposed to her, my now-wife, broke up with her girlfriend, and then we didn't see her again. I will say that my wife has told me more than once, over the years, that she wishes she had a girl that she could dominate, by taking her heel and shoving it in the girl to get her off, while the sub sucks and worships her feet... Now to find a sub girl...
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

WOW! That is HOT! Well there are forums like this, Craigslist, strip-clubs, and sometimes having sexy talk with another couple over drinks in someones house. More people are into this than we think. We as a whole, are more fearful, or guarded, to ever make any stuff happen. In this CRAZY world, people want and need fantasy! Make your fantasy real. Role play is doable. Sometimes you may have to pay. It CAN happen. Once you see some success, you want more. The first time is the most un-comfortable and the hardest. After that it is easier! You have to try, to have any success! YES YOU CAN! GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links