Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anything trigger your urge? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does anything trigger your urge?
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "feet urge" post inspired me to ask this question.

When I am a bit hungover, I tend to crave foot activity... A LOT. Though foot activity is just one of the many things I enjoy, it is the only thing that can satisfy me when I am nursing a hangover... because it comes on so strong. It's to the point where my wife knows exactly what she'll be doing the next day if I/we are out drinking the night before.

Does anyone else experience this strange phenomenon?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have too many triggers. I definitely lose some inhibitions after a couple of drinks, and my desire and libido can rise, and i fixate on gorgeous female feet. A sexy image, online, television, a movie, or a real sighting of a gorgeous foot in everyday life, can really charge me up, and now all i want is a gorgeous foot to play with! The tease of it all is my trigger. If that makes any sense.
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Social media but the mainly the thought of me or the thought of someone else getting away at some sexy feet triggers my urge. I'am fucked. Haha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say drinking is one. I think seeing a favorite type of shoe on a woman is another. Something about Nike Frees...I don't know lol.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend says when he sees me walking away from him, barefoot, because he loves my heels and ankles, and he can see my soles as well as I take each step. That's all he's telling me though. Lol

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be the shape of your foot that he finds intriguing.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Could be the shape of your foot that he finds intriguing.

He says my feet have every aspect of what he has always liked about a woman's feet. Looking at celebrities feet he likes, he definitely has a specific style he likes. I'm just glad my feet fit into that style. I showed him my feet right off before we ever got involved, I wanted to know he wasn't just settling. I could tell my his reaction, he was quite happy.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that it's winter, the sound and sight of sexy, high heeled boots strolling through a store or super market is exhilarating. Just as flip flops or cute sandals will send me into a frenzy in the summer. All depends on the season but, basically, it could be almost anything. I like new, clean, sexy shoes of almost any kind. And women who wear them well.

[ January 25, 2017, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I see my sister in law I always find a way to make her take her shoes off lol I say make yourself at home grab a drink or snack kick your shoes off n luckily she does, her feet turn me on more than my girlfriends though idk y hers are skinny n have reddish color on her soles they're so sexy

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

That's a good trick lol
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a serious urge last week while eating breakfast at a hotel. 3 college girls came in to eat. Two were decent looking blondes in flats and the third was a really cute brunette in toms. I caught a few glances to check them out and then when they sat I had a good view of them.

I noticed the brunette sit Indian style in her chair and she was sitting at a slight angle in my view. All of a sudden she takes off the toms and reveals her bare feet. I had a shot of adrenaline right then and there. I had a view of her slender sole and she curled her toes which were dark red polished.
Then one of the blondes popped her heel out of her flat. Then she came completely out of it and crossed that leg over her other. I wanted to keep catching glances but my lowness factor was starting to set in and I knew that if I didn't get up that I would start nonchalantly rubbing myself under the table.

So I went to the bathroom and relieved myself and returned to eat. I was on the phone texting by the elevator when the group of girls came to board it. Once again my adrenaline started going bc the brunette was carrying her toms and walking barefoot. She was tanned and had the tan line on the arch and soft pale soles.

I boarded the elevator with them first and asked what floor. Thank you one of the blondes replied as I pressed the 7th floor. It was a moment where all I wanted to do was smell and worship that brunette's feet so bad. They ended up unboarding and I was back in the bathroom...

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most I have lots of triggers... But the strongest is when girls wearing flats start heel popping,shoeplaying or out of them airing their feet. Times by 100 when it's a girls I
Known like mates wife or my in laws ', the urge has triggered me to sneak many a sniff of their flats!!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
Like most I have lots of triggers... But the strongest is when girls wearing flats start heel popping,shoeplaying or out of them airing their feet. Times by 100 when it's a girls I
Known like mates wife or my in laws ', the urge has triggered me to sneak many a sniff of their flats!!!

I second that.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

I know the feeling lol
trevorphilips
Board Regular
Member # 51038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trevorphilips   Email trevorphilips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg for me I love when they wear those flats and then they start popping their heels out and showing my favorite part, soles.

It's intoxicating and sometimes it can be REALLY distracting.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links