Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever have a real experience with a female teacher? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever have a real experience with a female teacher?
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually had a real experience in Middle School. It was 8th grade and my science teacher was Miss Morris, which is what we called her. I think her first name was Joyce, if I remember right. Late 20's, wildly sexy, about 5'6 115 pounds, long haired brunette, long shapely legs, and amazing narrow size 8 feet, polished mostly red or pink, her favorite colors. She was like a flower child from the 60's, she loved that time and that vibe. She was funny, very liberal, and knowingly flirty. She liked a good time, and let it be known. She was single, dated a lot, but, nothing really meaningful. She liked to even talk about her dates in class. Mostly wore dresses and sandals. The amazing thing was, she would teach sitting on her desk facing us, either dangling her sandals, or, she would kick them off. I guess the biology i was learning was how much sexy feet turned me on. She caught me looking at them often, and a few other guys in the class as well. I got many shoe shows, leg and foot teases from her all year. I can't forget to this day. One event that stands out, my experience, we were dissecting pigs in teams of two. We actually did that back then. She was amused at my pigs name, BACON. Anyway, she walked around to each table, and was barefoot, with bright red toes. She came to help me. I was nervous with the pig, and her now so close. I honestly accidentally, not intended, spilled some blood and guts from my pig right on to her sexy foot. She was like EWWW! I panicked, and bent down at her foot to clean it off! I touched her foot, and wiped the goop off with a paper towel that we had at the ready. I felt her foot in my hand. It was so beautiful and soft and warm. She allowed me to hold it. She did not pull away. I play this over and over in my mind in slow motion. I felt that i held her foot for ten minutes, when in reality it was like a minute. The softness of it, the look of it up so close, the slight sweatiness of her sole, it made me tingle. She said, ok, I am not Cinderella, you can let go of my foot now, my hero! She was glib and funny! I was trying not to embarrass myself, I played it off as doing what i had to do, be heroic and all. To have that sexy foot in my hands was enough fantasy material for a long long while. I still think about how innocent it all was! This is true, if it was a fantasy, i would have smelled, licked, kiss and worshipped her foot right then and there, none of that happened, but, maybe, if i was less scared, more confident, i might have done more than i did. I did secretly smell my hands later, with nobody around, and i could smell her odor, a little vinegary, and so sexy hot to me!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, great story. I myself never had such an experience [Cry]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrews
Board Regular
Member # 50319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrews   Author's Homepage   Email Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had lots of footjobs from my karate teacher - dressed in her white gi and black belt. But she is also my wife - does that count?

--------------------
Andrews

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Biology rooms always smelled so fukking bad... [Puke]
Anyhoo, great story... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice responses! I for one want to hear a detailed experience with that beautiful female karate instructor! Also...does she like to dominate another woman with her pretty karate feet?
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I was looking for some Fifa World Cup merchandise and went inside a soccer merchandise store obviously lol, I instantly saw this beautiful woman with wedges sitting on a stool behind the register, so I asked if they had anything from the World Cup, she said everything she had was on the wall behind her and inside the cabinet next to her.. So I went down right next to her foot and she didn't catch me looking at her foot while she dangled her shoes, I was literally staring at them for about five minutes, I thought she had seen by that time so I asked her how she kept her feet looking like that, she asked "looking how?" So I said that I've seen many women with dead skin on their feet and some that are really ugly lol and she asked me "and how are mine?" So I told her that her feet were beautiful n they look really soft so I grabbed her foot as she sat there and she instantly asked what I was doing, I said please let me see them underneath I've never been this close to pretty feet before. She took her shoe off and put it right in front of my face and I got so hard from that I was able to smell her foot and believe me it was amazing [Smile] , she said she had to keep working n to ask if I had anymore questions..... If anyone is still interested let me know that was the beginning of my high school footsie babe [Wink] I'm sorry it's not a teacher though

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Cool story! I would love to hear more about her, how she looked, size of her feet, what did they smell like, anything that you want to share! It really does not matter if it is a teacher, any pretty female foot encounter counts!
Andrews
Board Regular
Member # 50319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrews   Author's Homepage   Email Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afraid she doesn't dominate other women with her feet - except when she is sparing in the dojo. But we have a lot of karate themed sex, both after private training and in the bedroom. I love it when she wears her karate gi loose so her DDs hang out over her black belt while she's giving me a foot job or hand job. She loves it when I cum all over her feet. Her feet can get rough after karate training and she loves me to massage my cum into her feet to keep them nice and soft. I will be asking her to give me a karate foot job tonight.

[ January 20, 2017, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Andrews ]

--------------------
Andrews

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had lots of real excellent experiences with a female teacher. She also happens to be my wife. Fortunatly for me she has very pretty feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FinalFeetGuy
Board Regular
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FinalFeetGuy   Email FinalFeetGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a crush on a teacher in high school that wore sandals a lot. I think she might have caught me looking at her feet once because at some point she began doing blatant dangling whenever I was around. I think she coached volleyball as well and her legs were in great shape. She was tall and when she had to bend down to help the kid in front of me her ass was right in my face which was great.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEWYORKGUY, GREAT story!! I, too, had a HOT Biology teacher named Mrs. DeAngelis. She wore open toed clogs and heels everyday but constantly dangled them and took them on and off. Her toes were long and always painted. She almost always wore nylons (this was the early 80's). I remember being so mesmerized by the shape of her feet and toes and the way she wiggled them made my heart flutter. Never got close to them but I would've given anything to smell them.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I honestly believe many young female teachers have noticed young boys staring at their feet. They are not as clueless as many of us think. I had many female teachers over the years wear sexy sandals, flip flops, kick off their shoes in class, and enjoyed the power of their feet, enjoyed the tease. Not that they had a foot fetish themselves, though some may have, they liked the attention, they liked the fun or silliness of it. I had made eye contact with several of them, and it was so evident that they knew i was checking out their feet. Miss Morris definitely and absolutely knew, though she did not speak about it directly.....but, she sat on her desk, crossed her leg, and either dangled the sandal on her toes, flapped the flip flop against her foot, or, dropped the shoe to the floor, extended her foot out, wiggled her toes, let those of us interested, see her bare foot sole clearly. The woman knew, and i believe it did excite her! No lies!
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

One thing i should add is also something that had an effect on me. Miss Morris had long slim size 8 feet, and her second toe was longer than her big toe, I think they call that type of foot a GREEK foot, not a ROMAN foot where the toes taper down evenly. Maybe because of her, to this day, I tend to find that type of foot sexier. Her toes were particularly long, perfectly painted, she took great care of them, and spent time on them for sure! Such a beautiful, sexy, flirty, vibrant young woman! I would kill to have had the chance to spend extended alone time with her!
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
One thing i should add is also something that had an effect on me. Miss Morris had long slim size 8 feet, and her second toe was longer than her big toe, I think they call that type of foot a GREEK foot, not a ROMAN foot where the toes taper down evenly. Maybe because of her, to this day, I tend to find that type of foot sexier. Her toes were particularly long, perfectly painted, she took great care of them, and spent time on them for sure! Such a beautiful, sexy, flirty, vibrant young woman! I would kill to have had the chance to spend extended alone time with her!

I LOVE when the 2nd toe is longer!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I LOVE when the 2nd toe is longer!!"

Not me, I like the toes gently tapered; and plenty of Greek women have tapered toes just like Latina women. (though I will happily entertain a "Greek" or "Roman" foot.

[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links